Sign in to follow this  
purplespandex@gmail.com

I threw together some Steam Big Picture Images for the prototypes.

I mainly just used the logos in the folders, in some cases I had to take some screenshots and combine things. I posted them below but here is the link to the album. http://imgur.com/a/I7Jw0 and theres an image of them in steam there.

I hope someone likes them and uses them in their Steam.

Autonomous

rTLSt.jpg

Black Lake

pSSPm.jpg

Brazen

7sjxL.jpg

Without AF Logo

eIBgd.jpg

Costume Quest

Version 1

efH53.jpg

Version 2

Tzo7B.jpg

Hack n' Slash

Ae023.jpg

Happy Song

tQeOj.jpg

Spacebase DF-9

dpl9I.jpg

The White Birch

tOvBS.jpg

Those are awesome - but how do you use custom images in Big Picture Mode on Steam? I've been searching the Web high and low and haven't found any answer to this question; you'd be my hero if you could help out!

I feel quite dumb knowing how to program and not knowing how to make a simple visual tweak on Steam's "super-accessible mode" :P

Those are awesome - but how do you use custom images in Big Picture Mode on Steam? I've been searching the Web high and low and haven't found any answer to this question; you'd be my hero if you could help out!

I feel quite dumb knowing how to program and not knowing how to make a simple visual tweak on Steam's "super-accessible mode" :P

Go to your library and turn on grid mode (right by the big picture button) find the game you want and right click it, set custom image, navigate to the file, click set image. Big Picture mode uses those images, the images are pulled from the store page but since these aren't on the store front there are no images.

Awesome, thanks. I swear I looked in this same place recently to see if I could do this, and it didn't have the "set custom image" option - must be a new feature in the beta I just downloaded?

Anyway, thanks! And also thanks for the images. Rock on!

Very nice!

Very nice indeed, how about a small update to the games to offer official images and not only icons? ;)

Sign in to follow this