Sign in to follow this  
xmuskrat

Suggestions

I wish you could assign some of your non-active heros to boost a room, make them trainers. Different non-active heroes who were assigned a particular room could give that room a bonus. A good reason to buy heroes beyond 4, and makes the HQ seem bigger.

Can a hero ever get kidnapped? Would be great to have one go missing for an hour, give me a reason to get another hero, and then investigate them missing, and find them in a special event.

More middle manager issues. Does upper management ever put him in a pickle? Do they ever have to make a choice that will either affect his career path, or hold back the heroes. I'd like to see some of the difficulty of being a middle manger play out over the course of the game. I think part of that should play out as them having to occasionally choose between two bad choices from upper management. :) I'd also think it could be cool at some point to have all heroes incapacitated, and the middle manager comes to the fight and does something amazing and boring that marginally saves the day!

I wish heroes with 0 health would automatically go to the rest room, and appear on the bed with a cast on their foot or something. Perhaps for a little longer than normal resting. It can be frustrating for a new player to keep losing when they don't know their health is stuck at zero and still allowed to fight. For the people who know, it's just an annoying step.

I wish the lab didn't have computers in them. Would be cooler for it to have tables with test tubes, etc. Make it like a mad scientist lab.

It'd be cool to have a bad guy attack the hero HQ.

Two new room ideas: Garage (Vehicles!) and Dangerous Room (Training, Boss Battles with Rewards)

Minigames: As you extend this game, I think you should add more events and minigames. Would be cool to have a driving, flying, rope swinging minigames. Also would like to see more rescue events, bend the metal bar, bridge rescue, stop the car accident, get the cat out of the tree (sometimes you have to fight the nuclear-infected ones)

Wish there were more art differences between the areas. I'd like to fight in sewers, on top of skyscrapers, on top of moving trains, water towers, inside nuclear power plants, in warehouses. In a cow pasture. In a robot building factory. Not always in front of generic buildings.

All and all, enjoying this game and supporting it by buying in-game purchases. I figure that's the best way to get more dev time on it right?

Thanks for playing AND supporting the game! Yay! I love the idea of involving the Middle Manager more in custom moments. And different things happening in the base that's out of the ordinary can be really cool moments! We plan on adding more event types like the rescues that you're mentioning to add more variety! Garage and Danger Room are very cool ideas! We may or may not have vehicles already arted up. Ahem... :)

Thanks for the feedback--eh... feedback. I This is actually the first free-to-play game that I've supported with a pay upgrade, so you have to have something special in the sauce to have gotten me to commit further. It's most likely the same reason why I never skip a dialogue box--an entertaining universe. I want to see what's next. It encourages me furher to know stuff is coming down the pipe when you invest your money into the game, and it's cool that anybody is able to come on here and babble some ideas into the public domain and people read them and encourage more. If this is like a cycle, or something, maybe that means I pay more money. Whoa! Mind blown.

Hahahahah. Thanks! There's some really exciting content coming VERY soon. With enough support we hope to keep this thing going!

What do I think you should do with playable vehicles: A spy-hunter style minigame. Minute or so of arcade action for some xp.

Heroes could also ride into battle with the currently active vehicle, and it could give a passive bonus to the group.

I also think it'd be really cool for some rare events like a book signing or cutting a ribbon at a Mall. PR is a big deal, and things like this should only have a small change of happening when the morale of all zones are at their max happiness.

What do I think you should do with playable vehicles: A spy-hunter style minigame. Minute or so of arcade action for some xp.

Heroes could also ride into battle with the currently active vehicle, and it could give a passive bonus to the group.

I also think it'd be really cool for some rare events like a book signing or cutting a ribbon at a Mall. PR is a big deal, and things like this should only have a small change of happening when the morale of all zones are at their max happiness.

Hahaha, yes, PR IS a big deal. The AF prototype had a PR Tour activity in the game. We're probably going to reintroduce that concept a few updates from now!