Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarfy

WiiU Version - Does it support the pro controller?

Hi, i couldn't find any information on this so i thought i'd ask here. Will the WiiU Version of the Cave support the pro controller? Cause i love that controller it just doesn't seem to be supported by most games at the moment. Since the pad isn't used for more than character change i would love to be able to play it with the pro controller..

Does anybody know?

Meaby the fine ppl of doublefine know? Or can't you tell us cause of the publisher? if so just say that then :) but i would really like to know.

I've heard that the only thing The Cave uses the tablet touch screen for is easy character switching, so maybe it'll support the pro controller.

After all, The Cave has already been made to control well on 360/PS3 controllers, so there shouldn't really be anything stopping it from working on the pro controller.

Yes all that information i had already and i mentioned that already in my first post. I know that there is no reason not to support it but many games wich have no reason not to support it don't so far. That's why i would love a link to an page where they mention support for it or at best someone from double fine comfirming it. In the end i guess i just have to try but i just would have loved to know in advance.

Sorry, I was tired at the time and didn't really pay much attention to the first post. :P

Try tweeting Double Fine (@DoubleFine) or Ron Gilbert (@grumpygamer) about it. They'd probably give you an answer.

It only has char switching nothing more. They didn't have the wii U long enough to make special features for it.

It only has char switching nothing more. They didn't have the wii U long enough to make special features for it.

That's for the tablet that you are talking about. The pro controller is supported for the Wii U according to the eShop

Sign in to follow this