Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Klink

The "Fairest Game Giveaway In The World!!!" - 20 Double Fine Adventure Slacker Backer Packages!

cheap_logo.png

----------

IT'S OVER!

Congratulations to the following randomly selected people who will receive a free copy of the Double Fine Adventure Slacker Backer Package (in order of selection via Randomiser)!

adakos

shay levy

BenDrake

engdan

Lady Laiana

QuoteRadar

Toff

Leroy Octopus

ForgottenJedi93

Kaabeus

marcowy

Ghostduckie

Mindestens

knuff

SteveBB

Hooch

ALPHATT

JuniperMD

The Postman

RazTehWaz

I have already contacted all those selected via PM for further instructions. If your name is on the list and you did not receive a PM, let me know and I'll get in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you to all who participated and I hope to do this again in the future!

-----

Link to the Randomiser used still available for download! Click here to download! (15kb .zip file, Windows only)

I WANT TO BE A SLACKER BACKER FOR ADVENTURE!!!

I tried to buy it but I can't use paypal and that is the only payment option. Seems like this is my only chance of getting one.

It feels good being able to shout that line after so many days eagerly awaiting for the activation of my account. :D

I hope this works as I have been unable to post at all on these forums.

I probably should have mentioned that it takes time for the Double Fine forum accounts to activate. Welcome to the forums, by the way and good luck!

I probably should have mentioned that it takes time for the Double Fine forum accounts to activate. Welcome to the forums, by the way and good luck!

I guess that was the case as I signed up about 3 minutes after you first posted and today was the first time it would let me reply. I must say I feel a little bad that I only mad my first post in response to this topic, but I guess I wouldn't have been able to anyway...

If less than 20 people sign up, do we all automatically win?

Yep, that's how the fairest giveaway in the world works! If the exact number (or less) of people enter by the end of the giveaway, all automatically get their copies. If more than the number of people enter by the end of the giveaway, the Randomiser comes in to play and everyone gets an equal, fair chance at getting a copy.

I guess that was the case as I signed up about 3 minutes after you first posted and today was the first time it would let me reply. I must say I feel a little bad that I only mad my first post in response to this topic, but I guess I wouldn't have been able to anyway...

As a longtime member, I welcome you to Double Fine Action Forums. Feel free to introduce yourself to the regulars here. Things can be kind of slow around here at times, but if you stick with it, it can be a lot of fun too.

@Klink Sorry, if you're repeating something from the OP. I only skimmed it.

You don't want it badly enough! You have to bold that text, Eliana!! :P
Shhh!! Dude! The less people sign up the more chance we have to win. Be cool. :P

I wish there was a mac version of the randomizer. It'd be handy for when we don't know what to have for dinner.

Unfortunately, I completely missed the Kickstarter.

Very generous of you Klink, good on you.

You guys had to necro this thread didn't you?
I know. It was dead for so long. I was looking forward to my free Slacker Backer stuff. *sigh*

Sign in to follow this