Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
murroak

does anyone ever play

I got on the other night and couldn't fined a game to save my life a Japanese guy got in but couldn't get a full 4, is there a good time to get in with other players cause I want to go in a epileptic seizure I miss those days.

PS I live in central time

Hell, all I do lately is sit around and play random things on the computer.

I would love some IB but it just never happens *shrugs*.

Honestly surprised to hear it's empty now. Hell this game felt like it would never die out seeing how long the lobbies stayed full o-o

Dude, I play a bit. And having 4 players isn't necessarily an advantage, as the difficulty is scaled for the amount of players. The problem is noone seems to have a mic, aside from me, and a silent team is a dead team. Most of the time.

Prolly the easiest time to find a match is sunday when the weekly leaderboards reset. Back when I was in Jersey, I was on at 6am to do this so we'd get first map done a few minutes past 8am when the boards reset. Its nice starting at 10pm (living in Australia now). Myself and Toxic duo swamp and settlement almost every sunday. I play occasionally throughout the week w/ ppl that do 'swamp without snipers' with me. I haven't played with randoms in a long time what w/ the lack of mics or even better....noobs w/out mics. I'd rather solo than deal w/ that...

My gamertag is "JediJedahPirate" if you can't find anyone to squad up w/. I'm not on live every day but I'll respond in a day or two prolly.

My Gamertag's Deathbob569325, and I play a lot on the weekends, at least. If you're starting a game and I'm online, invite me and I will drop everything and join because even Halo gets boring and I haven't got into any decent matches in a month.

We were playing a ton until the lag bug became so bad we gave up.....BUT BUT BUT....when the lag bug is sorted out, we will be playing again. We use teamspeak and have a gaming community.

gfwl tag: Drayu1

ts3: ts3.warishellgaming.com

url: www.warishellgaming.com

Lag is common in Iron Brigade. You should dashboard after every completion of survival. The game itself lags itself silly after 6 hours of continuous play and even less than that if you abandon mission frequently (even when playing solo offline). There were friends of friends that I couldn't connect w/ and some people that when I trio with them, its guaranteed someone will get disconnected. A part of it deals w/ the game's coding and the data buildup and part of it deals with microsoft on the server end. Microsoft really should make a dedicated server farm for this game.... Regardless of the disconnects and moments of lag....I keep coming back for more....and I will be in the top 10 (at least) on the weekly for swamp and settlement in 2 days....I don't play hospital unless its for the lols or doing some goofy challenge/handicap these days. I also wish this game could play co-op via system-link. When I was in Jersey I had 3 friends that had this game....that woulda been sweeeeeeeeeeet!

My Gamertag is LetItHackTheMec

I'm playing Iron Brigade more often recently, I even met some guy on the steam forums

who managed to find some other people around obscure places, so we got a four player

match together. Just add me and maybe we see each other around soon.

is it worth buying on steam I got it for xbox just wondering if the crowd is a little bigger and did the recent update fix anything worth wild

I don't use steam. The very notion of internet being mandatory to play something I paid for just irks me like hell. I have a few indie games on my 360 that I wish I could play offline.

There's not much of a crowd nowadays. In the first days you always found enough people to fill up a four player game.

Last week I had some two player skirmishes, once we even scraped four people together, but it almost involved

immanentising the eschaton and summoning cthulhu.

The patch fixed a problem with the music playback, but players are reporting problems with the sound fx now.

They go from slightly annoying to having to deactivate them. But music's fine now. There's still the stutter issue.

It was pretty intense on the higher waves of survival in multiplayer. Almost stop motion. I was in a two player

survival in the swamps the other, until wave 75, when I had to run. It was quiet tolerable. But still annoying.

Today I haven't met a single soul, so I went on a solo settlement survival run.

Sign in to follow this