Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lockload

Stuck straight after full game unlock (xbox)

So i bought the game and straight after the unlock you jump in the water

Problem is before i jump i can switch characters, when i jump off the screen stays zoomed out even though one charcter has jumped off

BUT i cant switch characters to make the other 2 jump off

Im probably being stupid but...

EDIT: Found a way round it by jumping out of the water to the right and passing ghe ladders (even though i coudnt see the character), i them saved/quit and reloaded and the camera was them zoomed in on the character at the bottom.

After unblocking the blockage puzzle (the two characters still on top warped down)

Yay, you found a bug!

Start a new game and it will work.

DF -- to reproduce this on XBOX, start a game, then buy the full version after you've selected your characters.

Yes,here's one having the same issue. Horrible bug indeed, just paid the money, and now my game stops!

Have not found a workaround yet, will try the suggestions here.

Definitely a bad bug to have gotten through, esp given how many groups looked at this build before launch!

For anyone affected by this bug, simply exiting to the dash and restarting should fix the bug. If for some reason it does not, starting a new game definitely will. It stinks to lose some progress, but trust me you have a lot of The Cave left to explore :)

Completely agree Nathan. my heart was in my mouth when this glitch happened to me.

However, it was simple to fix, and as of today... I've finished 3 playthroughs with all characters. Amazing game and well worth persisting with the few tiny glitches.

I got it to work normally by exiting the game, then start it again and restart a new game. (i also did the savegame on another location then the previous).

Wat did not work was: exiting game and restarting, continuing previous game.

Sign in to follow this