Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diduz76

2 players mode without joypad?

Hello, I understand there's no chance for a two-players game using the mouse-keyboard combination in the PC version.

Do I need a joypad to play the game with someone else?

I hope this can be addressed in a future patch...

Hello, I understand there's no chance for a two-players game using the mouse-keyboard combination in the PC version.

Do I need a joypad to play the game with someone else?

I hope this can be addressed in a future patch...

Yes, additional players requires controllers of some sort. It's unlikely this will be fixed in a future patch as windows makes accessing multiple keyboards/mice quite tricky and we've built around that assumption. Sorry!

Yes, additional players requires controllers of some sort. It's unlikely this will be fixed in a future patch as windows makes accessing multiple keyboards/mice quite tricky and we've built around that assumption. Sorry!

I didn't mean multiple keyboards/mice, I just meant "Player 1 - keyboard, Player 2 - mouse" ;-)

I didn't mean multiple keyboards/mice, I just meant "Player 1 - keyboard, Player 2 - mouse" ;-)

No, not that either. We weren't confident that everyone would have a mouse with enough inputs to completely play the game w/ just a mouse.

Sign in to follow this