Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flashwing

Can't install on Wii U

To make this short: I've already downloaded the game four times on Wii U. and every single time, it fails to install. The error code is 105-3155, if that helps. Anyone know what I can do? I've looked up the error code, and as far as I can see, the problem is I don't have enough space on the hard drive. This is wrong, as a) there's 25GB left on the Wii U system memory, and b) I have a 2TB external hard drive. I tried to install to the external hard drive the first three times, but when that didn't work, I disconnected it and tried to download and install directly to the Wii U system memory. Nothing works.

I should perhaps also mention that I gave up and purchased it on PSN instead, so I do get to play it. I just wonder why the Wii U version won't work? I live in Europe, btw.

Edit: Fifth time's the charm! :D Took me five (!) attemts, but it finally installed. Awesome.

It's cool that you managed to get it working.

It's most definitely a bug on the Nintendo side, I had that happening to me once with other games. Sometimes restarting the console works.

It's still a new system and much needs fixing.

Mine had a problem installing to an external HDD too. It would hang at about the 40% mark. I just gave up and installed to the internal memory and everything has been fine.

Sign in to follow this