Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel

Can't get Steam Achievements

I realise most people are probably aware of this, but I haven't seen anyone mentioned in these forums: Some PC folks (possibly XBox 360 controller users) cannot get the Corruption or Win-Win-Win-Win-Win-Win achievements. No matter what we do.

It's quite annoying! I hope you fix this!

(Sounds like you need some new QA Teams! :-/ )

I can confirm that I am using my XBox controller on my PC and the achievements are not working. Any chance of a fix since it is steam and not a console in the future?

I can confirm that I am using my XBox controller on my PC and the achievements are not working. Any chance of a fix since it is steam and not a console in the future?

I'm pretty sure they've already confirmed that it will be fixed in the next patch.

There is a workaround, quit the game before performing the final action for one of these achievements, disconnect your gamepad, restart the game and only use your keyboard and the achievement will pop up.

Too late for some of them but I know a few achievements worked with the gamepad connected.

There is a workaround, quit the game before performing the final action for one of these achievements, disconnect your gamepad, restart the game and only use your keyboard and the achievement will pop up.

Sign in to follow this