Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I_Dan_I

The Cave Soundtrack

Hi there!

The Cave is an AMAZING game. But what about the soundtrack?

Well... it's just as awesome as the game =) Love the iMuse-like fading of the tracks!

Any chance to have the complete OST in digital format any time soon?

PLEEEEEASE!

Edited-DFJustin

I still find it odd why companies today, let alone someone like DF dont have a bundle with soundtrack or an option to buy soundtrack for like 5$ or whatever on steam. Nothing better than having soundtrack for you great game and support the devs even more. thats what i call GOOD dlc :)

Edited things we obviously don't support on this forum out. We're looking into soundtrack release, We just have to make sure all the logistics and clearances are alright and that it's at the level we want it to be.

We're looking into soundtrack release, We just ahve to make sure all the logistics and clearances are alright and that it's at the level we want it to be.

Great! =)

Edited things we obviously don't support on this forum out. We're looking into soundtrack release, We just ahve to make sure all the logistics and clearances are alright and that it's at the level we want it to be.

i dunno what we did was basically the slightly-faster equivalent of sitting there and manually recording the music as it plays in-game. i don't think that's wrong. but whateva i guess. arguing with the administrator of a forum is not a good idea, this i have learned.

For those who haven't noticed, the Soundtrack has recently been released as DLC on Steam. I really like the music of this game: subtle, but evocative. Kudos to Mr Brian Min! According to his Twitter it'll also be released on iTunes.

Just bought the soundtrack the other day! All the tracks sound great! Thanks for putting it up on Steam, guys!

I can't find the Soundtrack on iTunes. And I'd like to know if I'll be able to export the soundtrack from the Steam DLC to iTunes if I buy it? Or can I only listen on steam?

When you buy it you can listen to it on whatever media player you have on your computer. It's only available for purchase on Steam right now. You can put it in iTunes too and if you want to put it on an mp3 player with no problems.

I just tried to buy it on Steam but apparently it requires the actual purchase of the game beforehand?

That's more than a tad annoying. :-(

Sign in to follow this