Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Preorder the Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Special Edition!

We sent all the boxes to Fangamer, the company who will be handling all of our shop fulfillment from now on (they did our Kickstarter as well). They have everything received in their office and are organizing and counting it all now. So they should be getting started on shipping soon!

We sent all the boxes to Fangamer, the company who will be handling all of our shop fulfillment from now on (they did our Kickstarter as well). They have everything received in their office and are organizing and counting it all now. So they should be getting started on shipping soon!

Thanks! Can't wait!

Just got the shipping confirmation. Hopefully get it by next week. Can't wait.

Yes, got my confirmation as well. Can't wait to get my signed Black Lake cover!

I just got mine yesterday. The package looks great; all of the slipcovers are awesome.

I'm wondering, though... How many people got the rabbit on their Hack 'n Slash cover? :D (Pics available upon request)

I still haven't got my shipping confirmation... should I start worrying?

Fangamer is still working through the backlog--don't start worrying just yet!

Yes! I'm holding it in my little mittens now! Watching it again, and loving it again.

My copy arrived this afternoon, and it's lovely!

In addition to everyone at Double Fine (including the five lovely devs who signed my covers!) I'd like to particularly thank whoever devised the packaging. It's so refreshing to see things packed into sturdy cardboard envelopes and cases, as opposed to casually tossed into paper envelopes (like my monthly magazine subscription from the UK arrives in).

My copy arrived this afternoon, and it's lovely!

In addition to everyone at Double Fine (including the five lovely devs who signed my covers!) I'd like to particularly thank whoever devised the packaging. It's so refreshing to see things packed into sturdy cardboard envelopes and cases, as opposed to casually tossed into paper envelopes (like my monthly magazine subscription from the UK arrives in).

The main box was designed by Joe Kowalski, and each of the game slipcases (if you got any of those) was designed by an artist from the game in question. (In some cases that artist was also the team lead.)

Spacebase was also by Joe, Black Lake by Levi Ryken, The White Birch by Andy Wood, Anonymous by Lee Petty, and Hack 'n' Slash by Raz Mavlian.

Sign in to follow this