Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheLaughingMan

Lip Service...

Great work on the game update, Double Fine team! I suspect that I have finished the story lines all the way to the end and must now put down the iPad and take a bath/nap. Looking forward to new story lines; my characters, the new addition included, will be ready for the next outbreak of villainy!

Peace from the East!

Great work on the game update, Double Fine team! I suspect that I have finished the story lines all the way to the end and must now put down the iPad and take a bath/nap. Looking forward to new story lines; my characters, the new addition included, will be ready for the next outbreak of villainy!

Peace from the East!

Did you finish the alien and the valentines day fights? Glad that you've enjoyed it. Thanks for playing!

Peace from the East!

Did you finish the alien and the valentines day fights? Glad that you've enjoyed it. Thanks for playing!

Yes, both. Thanks to some loose child labor laws here in Canada, my 8 year old son was able to accumulate vast somes of coin since the previous release. This allowed for on demand purchasing of Nukochinos, Yaks Milk, and Power Bars. And all my characters were fully maxed out, abilities and levels, allowing for the easy execution of the saucer villains and their ilk.

Again, thanks. It was fun!!! :)

Sign in to follow this