Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

The Cave Official/Concept art?

Does anyone know where to see more of The Concept art and official art from the game? I've found this so far, as well am aware of the concept art up on Double Fine's tumblr page, but I'm in general having trouble finding more official art. It'd be great to go through all the paintings outside of the game too! They're super inspiring and I'm sure others would love to view the art at various times!

Also I may be planning to make a cosplay of the knight and it would be really great to have multiple clear references...

Would love to know, too! I'm guessing it'll be released later on.

And good luck with the cosplay. For a real challenge you should try to do the Twins. Just yourself though. (o_o) (o_o)

Actually, the Twins are my second choice. Second because they'd be less of a challenge than the knight, it'd require two people, and I'm not sure how recognizable they'd be? The twins and the knight both tie as my favorites in the game though!

I found this looking around on google images after seeing this on the Steam community boards. I would love to see more of these complete area maps.

GAH... having trouble with the second link... the bbcode stuff is messing it up. Just copy and paste this whole line below.

http://www.sci-fi-london.com/sites/default/files/img/news/2013/1587/The Cave carnival.jpg

Sign in to follow this