Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aggrajag

Hero selection bug

Hi there,

I've got the latest version (1.1 build 599577) and it's really REALLY bugging me that whenever I select characters the wrong ones appear - often causing ones that were already training to disappear or stop training. It seems to me that the second character (sometimes the third character) down on the left is always brought out even when I've carefully not selected it. Going back into the selection screen, unselecting this character and re-selecting the intended character always seems to work.

I've even carefully moved the screen up and down to see it it's the back-arrow (return button) that's clicking over a character but that shouldn't be it because I've already selected four so the incorrect one can't be selected anyway.

Please fix it - it's really annoying!

Regards.

I've noticed a similar problem. I haven't figured out why it is happening, but perhaps what you found is the same issue for me.

I will make my hero selections, but sometimes one will be unselected.

Scroll to the top before using the back arrow. Any hero that is underneath the back arrow when you touch it will be deselected.

Oh! It's exactly as OANST says. A tap to the back button is being passed to the background. We'll fix this up! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sign in to follow this