Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheTwins

Odd glitch in The Time Traveler's level *spoilers*

*SPOILER ALERT*

In the Time Traveler's level, there's a part in the stage where one character has to push and hold a boulder in the past which in turn creates a well for the present time level. After this, the final character goes to the future to get the buckey, so on and so forth.

Anyway. For my first playthrough, I played the Twins, my sister played the Monk, and my mom played the Time Traveler. I stayed in the past and pushed the boulder up but I didn't know what it was for, so I and my sister and mom went back to the present. We went over to where the well should have been (although we didn't know it at the time) and we noticed the boulder was gone. My sister (the Monk) walked over to the empty space and found she could still push the boulder even though it was invisible. Suddenly, she fell through the stage and completely disappeared. I told her to switch the camera to her's. When she did, the screen turned orange and then she died.

It fixed after she died, but still. Ever experience this?

Yeah, happened to me too [PS3 v1.01]. Luckily the character respawned back up after falling for 10 or more seconds :D

Sign in to follow this