Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ggotitans

Missing Costume Bug

Hey guys I really love the game and haven't run into any major problems but one thing I have noticed is that when you select a hero/heroine to battle from the battle selection screen and he/she is not one of your 4 active heroes/heroines than they always appear in their default costume rather than the new one I purchased. This may be a visual thing but I also am wondering if they lose their costume bonuses from this. This is just a tip from a huge fan of the game. Nice job and keep the updates coming!

Hey guys I really love the game and haven't run into any major problems but one thing I have noticed is that when you select a hero/heroine to battle from the battle selection screen and he/she is not one of your 4 active heroes/heroines than they always appear in their default costume rather than the new one I purchased. This may be a visual thing but I also am wondering if they lose their costume bonuses from this. This is just a tip from a huge fan of the game. Nice job and keep the updates coming!

Oh! Thanks for the heads up. We've heard about this from a few people but I didn't know HOW it was happening. This will help me track down a fix for it. YAY! Thanks!

Sign in to follow this