Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sebastian_schaer

gameplay error with time traveller scientist hillbilly combination?

Hi all,

I got stuck playing with the combination of time traveller, scientist, hillbilly.

After playing the Mine (got all three mine carts) the characters crash through the train tracks and land in the water and the only way to go to is down to the right which ends up at the gate of the Twins Mansion which I cant play because I don't have the twins.

Is this an error in the game play design?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Hi all,

I got stuck playing with the combination of time traveller, scientist, hillbilly.

After playing the Mine (got all three mine carts) the characters crash through the train tracks and land in the water and the only way to go to is down to the right which ends up at the gate of the Twins Mansion which I cant play because I don't have the twins.

Is this an error in the game play design?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Probably not you can go under it sewers. You just took the wrong way.

I'm getting the same glitch with Time Traveller, Scientist, and Knight.

The first time I thought it was a fluke, but I replayed and got the same result: After the Mine Cars stage, the only way to proceed takes me to the Twins Mansion. My characters can do a few things, but without the Twins' power I can't enter the mansion. In addition there are Twins cave paintings which none of my characters can touch--which is strange, because normally any character can grab any cave painting.

@nulian, I did find my way into the sewers but these three can only get that far without Twin powers.

Sign in to follow this