Sign in to follow this  
marpieters84

Dreamfall Chapters

Heidiho Friends,

wonder if any of you is interested in this also Kickstarter Project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redthread/dreamfall-chapters-the-longest-journey

The Longest Journey was one of the best adventure games ever made (at least from my point of view), and I as many other where hoping the saga to be continued for a lots of years now. If you enjoyed TLJ or/and Dreamfall, you might be considering helping Red Thread Games too.

I did.

Man, if this workls out, we have Broken Sword 5, TLJ and of course yours truly DFA Adventure to look forward too. Next two years should be awesome for Adventure gamers.

There is a thread for stuff like that.

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/6834/

And it really should be renamed because it's 75% kickstarter stuff.

The longest Journey was actually one of the few adventures i've never played through and don't intend to do so, because i find it deadly boring, but good luck with that, for those who actually liked it.

i haven't played the previous games yet but i backed this anyway just because it looks cool
You sure do give to alot Kickstarters for point & click games given that you don't like them.

i backed this anyway just because it looks cool

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. xD

Dreamfall is maybe the most beautiful game I've ever played. So looking forward to this!

I have 23 days to play through one or both of the games and make up my mind? Challenge accepted.

I've beaten both TLJ and Dreamfall multiple times and thought Dreamfall's cliffhanger ending was never going to be resolved, so obviously I'm pretty excited about this game. Finances are pretty tight this month, but I found a way to scrape together enough to contribute. If you're on the fence, Red Thread Games broadcast a playthrough of Dreamfall with commentary on TwitchTV. That's a good way to get your feet wet without playing either of the games.