Sign in to follow this  
Rirse

Brutal Legends on PC is Awesome So Far, But Here Bugs I Encounter.

So glad you guys got it on the PC. So far from what I played of a quick AI match, the game runs fine, but encounter a few bugs that I am sure will be fixed in the coming days.

* Brightness doesn't work in Options - I saw the post about advance options coming soon, but I noticed the brightness setting already there didn't work at all when I messed with it.

* 360 Controller Prompts on Minion Interaction and Song Notes - I see the 360 controller icons when trying either action. Really annoying on the songs as I have to guess what number key they are matching.

* Big slowdown when the enemy stage was destroyed.

* No Exit Button on Main Menu - I had to ALT 4 to close the game out because the exit button is not available, since it probably in the Single Player panel you can't access at the moment.

Other then those issues, I was enjoying it. Thank you for porting this to the PC guys.

I also noticed a few graphical glitches not related to the lamprey.

This crazy glitch Another

And I also noticed that while standing still for a small amount of time, your avatar can't move. I'm using a Logitech F710 wireless controller in Xbox mode and while I can break the bug by flying, while on the ground he simply won't move.

Played some of the post patch and a lot of the issues I mentioned are now fixed, but still seen a few bugs. The prompts are fixed now for the solos (thank goodness), but when doing a interaction with a minion will show pop up the Y button from the 360 controller. Also suffered a severe slowdown toward the end of the match once I had the stage at level 3 or 4. I couldn't even select any units at this point and just had to close out the prompt to make units, as it just would't let me do this (this issue was with the Creeping Doom). Didn't see the issue happen when selecting songs through, so it might be related to to either too many units on the field or creating the level 4 or 5 stage.

Thank you for the continued support and bugs. The next update should fix some of those. And we should have a fix for the xbox controller icons soon.