Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kor of Memory

Notice that someone was found in the queue

Would it be possible to make the Icon in the start bar highlight when a person is found?

Preferably not when the match starts, as alt-tabing back into the game while the level is loading seems a bit buggy.

Also, as of right now. Music is playing while alt-tabbed. Which is fine, just pointing it out if it's not supposed to be that way. I'm currently using it as a game start notification since if the music stops a game was found.

Would it be possible to make the Icon in the start bar highlight when a person is found?

Preferably not when the match starts, as alt-tabing back into the game while the level is loading seems a bit buggy.

Also, as of right now. Music is playing while alt-tabbed. Which is fine, just pointing it out if it's not supposed to be that way. I'm currently using it as a game start notification since if the music stops a game was found.

I almost postive that its intentional, on the 360 and PS3 the music stops when someone joins so that if you were away(idk getting a drink or something) you had a audio cue to come back

Sign in to follow this