Sign in to follow this  

what's the nicest thing you've ever done?

This is hard. What do you mean by "worst"? Legally or what we feel the most guilty about?

Urrg there's a lot of really nice things I've done. I mean, normally I'm really guilty about a lot of things I've done in the past. Like that time I tipped over a bottle of stain onto a *very* expensive number and the horrible thing I said the first time I ever saw a black person*.

*"Are you from the rainforest?!?" in case you were wondering. I was six I think.

I pretended I was a woman for 5 years, met a guy 10 months ago as said double personality, got to know him and felt a terrible guilt at lying to him. So I told him I was a dude in the hopes that he liked enough of what was true to forgive me and continue our friendship, and what happened was I ended up just hurting a really great guy.

Top that fuckers.

I pretended I was a woman for 5 years, met a guy 10 months ago as said double personality, got to know him and felt a terrible guilt at lying to him. So I told him I was a dude in the hopes that he liked enough of what was true to forgive me and continue our friendship, and what happened was I ended up just hurting a really great guy.

Top that fuckers.

:-/

i can believe this

Top that fuckers.

i can believe this

Yay for reputations!

Top that fuckers.

i can believe this

Yay for reputations!

8^|

This is probably the first time I've ever had questions I don't particularly want answered. It feels funny.

Top that fuckers.

i can believe this

Yay for reputations!

8^|

This is probably the first time I've ever had questions I don't particularly want answered. It feels funny.

well, it partially answers why he got so offended over the writing as a woman thing

Well yeah, I mean I might give you an answer that doesn't make me look like Hitler in a wig.

11923826_gal.jpg

On a side note I'm still amazed that I can Google anything and almost always find exactly what I was seeking, no matter how outlandish, I'm pretty sure I'm on an FBI watchlist because of it though.

I once parked in a handicap parking spot. It's a little worse than that though. Allow me to tell you the story...

I was already late to work but I had to pick up the office mail and I didn't have time to wait around for a good parking space or walk across the lot whilst being mugged. So, I parked in the forbidden zone and ran inside real quick.

When I came running outside with the mail in hand I noticed a police car parked behind my car. The police officer was staring at my car. Instantly I knew I was screwed. The walk back to my car seemed to take forever. All I could think of was that there was no way out of this. I'm going to get a $250 ticket and a ton of trouble for being so late to work (again). What a wonderful start to the day.

But as I was walking to my car I noticed the car next to me (also parked in a handicap spot) had their windows rolled down. So, when I noticed the cop lurching his fat ass out of the car I leaned in and snatched it. Yes, their handicap tag. (Lucky me, they used to only have a number on them. Now they have a picture and name too.)

So I get in my car before the cop makes his way over and I set my stuff down in the passenger's seat. He walks up while my door is still open and spoke.

"Good morning."

"Oh hi." I said trying to play it off.

"Do you realize you are parked in a handicap space?"

"Yeah," I replied. He gave me this pissy look then and asked if I had a permit.

So, I pull the one I snatched from the car out from under the mail and tell him that I forgot to hang it up. I tack on the excuse that it bounces around while I'm driving and its really distracting so I usually just put it away until I need it. Apparently that was believable enough for him judging by his grin and understanding nod and it looked like he was about bid me farewell. But I wasn't done.

I told him it really peeved me when physically privileged people decided that the one convenience they allow us wasn't good enough so they go and park in our spaces–"people like that asshole next to me." I pointed at the car I had swiped the tag from and the officer just shook his head.

"You're right. Maybe this will make them think twice in the future," he said and waved his ticket book. He moved his car and I was on my way.

And so, yeah, I drove off with some poor bastards handicap permit while leaving him or her with a ticket. Hopefully they explained it away in court or maybe to the officer later. Who knows.

are we doing nicest or meanest thing?
whichever you want

@solidsprite, pretty ballsy maneuver. that must have been the world's most naive cop you encountered there, though.

solid that's easily the second best parking ticket-stealing story I've ever heard.

/actually that was Guybrush. No idea what he's on about. It's the best one I've ever heard.

I never killed anyone for no good reason, so that makes me better than most governments. ^^

Nicest things. Hmmm.

In relationship terms: once, the girl I was dating was really sick, and I didn't have a car with me, and the weather was really nasty, but I really wanted to see her, so I grabbed a bicycle and rode it about 10 miles through snow and freezing rain to get to her place and make her some soup. By the time I arrived, I literally had icicles in my hair. I got major points for this, but the funny ending to the story is that I got sick, too.

In non-relationship terms: I know a guy who came to a point in his life where he realized he had a condition that was causing him to develop female breasts. Apparently this is a real thing and it can happen to anyone. Probably the gut assumption is that it would happen to someone who was kinda androgynous or something, but not so. At any rate, he was very self-conscious about it, would never go swimming with friends or family, was afraid to take off his shirt in locker rooms, and was really afraid to get intimate in relationships. I loaned him $3,000 toward surgery. I was a little nervous doing it, but he paid me back and he's doing great.

I never killed anyone for no good reason, so that makes me better than most governments. ^^

aw come on, it sounds more badass phrased this way:

tUJmGlW.jpg

Lol, that headstone is awesome. xD

Well, actually good things:

I'm a member of amnesty international and green peace.