• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Miriku

Miri still draws things!

Holy CRAP it's been a long time. Let's see, what do we have...?

tumblr_mi8jwrsder1rnh69oo1_500.jpg

Ooh, made this valentine for my boyfriend a few days ago.

tumblr_mhxi4pdwDQ1rnh69oo1_500.jpg

To make up for my new lack of obnoxious roleplaying, here's some True Psychic Geeks doodles I made a while ago.

tumblr_mhxgj8G4X41rnh69oo1_500.jpg

And Raz bored atop a caravan.

tumblr_mhgkh8cEI51ro2mmqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhgkh8cEI51ro2mmqo2_500.png

[bAD WORDS AHEAD]

tumblr_mh1qhuQwnX1ro2mmqo1_500.png

[PHEW OKAY THE BAD WORD IS GONE YOU CAN COME OUT NOW]

tumblr_mgjzvaVKgq1ro2mmqo1_500.jpg

I'm not gonna link you guys to every single thing I've done, so have the link to my Ask Raz blog: http://ask-raz.tumblr.com

I definitely love how much your work has improved over time, I remember seeing your stuff on DA waaay back when the Raz/Lili club was newish and active. Your style has evolved so much over the past two years, so many kudos to you on that Miriku.

Thanks! It doesn't hurt that I actually started taking critique and stealing some techniques from others. :U

Miriku, never stop being awesome. And never stop drawing True Psychic Geeks, as they are one of the cutest couples.

You win the award for best depiction of Mikhail in the history of ever. It even looks like a poster from the game! Fabulous job!

tumblr_mls8pbbzvt1rnh69oo1_500.png

TruePsychicGeeks, you say? Well

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo1_400.png

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo2_250.png

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo3_250.png

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo4_250.png

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo5_250.png

(Headcanon: After training, Lili goes off to a private school for a year and comes back with longer gloves. Because at the school she went, they don't quite like psychics there...)

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo6_250.png

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo7_250.png

tumblr_ml06rbTHuU1rnh69oo8_250.png

So much adorable Raz/Lilli! <(^u^)> I'd like to inform you that this post is made of win, madam.

Why, thank you~

AQUABATS! It is wonderful, Miri. I always enjoy that you portray Raz as having fun so much. I think that's a big part of who he is: he's a little kid that enjoys doing weird things and saving the world, and I think that part of him gets lost a lot. Great art!

AQUABATS! It is wonderful, Miri. I always enjoy that you portray Raz as having fun so much. I think that's a big part of who he is: he's a little kid that enjoys doing weird things and saving the world, and I think that part of him gets lost a lot. Great art!

Thanks! He can be serious when he needs to be, but people forget that he's a ten-year-old, a bit of an optimist, and a sarcastic little shit.

That makes me sad, because all of that just makes him EVEN MORE ADORABLE.

[CRAWLS OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF ART SCHOOL]

[LEAVES ART ON THE GROUND BEFORE SCUTTLING AWAY]

tiny_baby_psychonaut_by_asya173-d6pnabm.png

CCE567C0954A5E83CB003E1592EEB077B531AEE4

lili_by_asya173-d7bmgwb.png

[GORE WARNING]

crying_by_asya173-d7bx9ea.png

ALSO have the most recent update from the Ask Raz blog.

tumblr_nasiv3xYwD1ro2mmqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nasiv3xYwD1ro2mmqo2_1280.png

I mean- I appreciate it and everything, but, like, I don’t even know who you are, and you don’t really have a mouth, and I have a girlfriend…

You use a LOT of different styles here... which is especially impressive considering I wouldn't even know how to begin trying any of these styles.

I'd point out what I like best about them, but it's usually different for each one.

A real shame you haven't gotten any comments on the most recent ones here, but it seems these forums are just a little empty nowadays...

Yeah, it's pretty dead here lately, but those are great. I especially like the Crystal one and the Ask Raz Blog one.

Thank you! Every time I make some new Psychonauts-related art, I feel the need to kinda come back and post it, no matter how dead the forums may be.

SPEAKING OF

tumblr_nb9apg8c8R1rnh69oo1_1280.png

This is a redraw of this~

Also have some general doodles

tumblr_nba94hPc8O1rnh69oo1_500.png

tumblr_nba94hPc8O1rnh69oo2_1280.png

tumblr_nba94hPc8O1rnh69oo3_1280.png

tumblr_nba94hPc8O1rnh69oo4_1280.png

tumblr_nba94hPc8O1rnh69oo5_1280.png

I've heard the full version of Vernon's joke, and that is without a doubt his kind of joke.

I do the same thing, actually, coming back every time I made something... except I barely do that anymore anyway. I've been so very demotivated, and it's been a while since I've played Psychonauts anyway, so I tend to forget just how much I liked it

(The most recent few Psychonauts things I've made were after I heard "Ford Cruller's Sacred Hall" again somewhere and suddenly recalled the feel of the game when I first played it).

So someone made a joke that Raz is secretly Homestuck trash and the Gigapause wa about to end and I just

tumblr_ndjq8ydwbX1ro2mmqo1_1280.png

tumblr_ndjq8ydwbX1ro2mmqo2_1280.png

tumblr_ndjq8ydwbX1ro2mmqo3_1280.png

I'm not awfully familiar with Homestuck or Gigapause but that looks awesome! Also love those speech bubbles. The colored background is a nice touch.