Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Typhenirwolf

Build and Solo Menu's acting Twiggy.

Since the last update, I've felt like the build and solo circular menu's have been acting twiggy. Maybe it's just me, or bad luck? It's certainly created issues for me, where I couldn't select the thing I wanted, frustrating time passing while I'm trapped in a menu that seems to be fighting me, possibly possessed.

Someone either tell me there is a way to adjust this part, or I'm right, or I'm crazy.

On a side note, that would be a TOTALLY radical ability for a solo. Screw with opponent's ability to use thier menu's properly/easily. Wouldn't lock them out, just mess them up. Or perhaps a solo that reverses the order of solos? Opposite Day! (That, in retrospect might be really messed up, but all you have to do is reverse the sounds, right?)

We have made quite a few improvements to the solo/build menus. Can you update your builds and give that a try? If they still feel off to you let me know!

We have made quite a few improvements to the solo/build menus. Can you update your builds and give that a try? If they still feel off to you let me know!

Its still bugged the marker of the one you select and the bigger marker in what direction you are pointing on the wheel are not in sync so you can have the idea you are selecting one but you will select another.

Can you make it that you just have to tap the 'Q' key to choose a solo? Instead of hold it? That would be great!

And maybe press the 'Q' key again to exit the solo selection screen? That would be perfect. Anyway to exit the song selection screen would be great.

quick question

This game does have xbox360 game controller support right? if it does are the buttons like the on the xbox or no?

quick question

This game does have xbox360 game controller support right? if it does are the buttons like the on the xbox or no?

Yes they work the same way as the 360.

Sign in to follow this