Sign in to follow this  
pixel

I'm really worried

I'm very happy brutal legend came to pc but in the state it's in most places I've been to have people already giving up on it.

This isn't gonna be it is it? are you developers committed to ironing out all these bugs? I don't want to give up yet.

Some games have been released with lots of bugs and then the developer just leaves it but i don't think this is the same situation.

double fine is one of my most trusted developers and I believe in you, that's why I bought brutal legend without a second thought.

Should I be worried?

If you check the steam forum you see they have been constantly busy fixing bugs and updating they already pushed out 2 updates today I think.

ah nice already seeing some annoying stuff fixed already, such as the low quality sounds and the worm not making its scream sound.

shadows and face animations still a slight issue but I'm glad progress is fast. Is there an area we can post issues for them to see?

Dude, chill. They've been on top of the bugs since before the beta started. I've seen a ton of fixes over the last week alone.

Yeah, one of the nice parts of being in the beta? You actually get to see them respond on issues you bring up. I've been in alot of forums... these guys are on top of things. They are as pumped about the game as we are, if not more so.

Hi all, Sorry for not posting here earlier. But we are very committed to Brutal legend PC and delivering you the definitive version of Brutal Legend.