Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Spaceman

Tim and Brutal Legend on Thursday Night Throwdown today.

Tim and Brad Muir will be on Giant Bomb's multiplayer live show, Thursday Night Throwdown, playing Brutal Legend on PC. The show is today at 4 PM PST at giantbomb.com.

There are few things that I like more than when Brad Muir visits Giant Bomb. He's the most enthusiastic man in video games and always brings so much fun energy to what are already great shows put on by the site. Tim will be joining them? There's no way I can miss it tonight.

Oh man, both Tim and Brad? This is gonna be great.

Is this around 5 hours from now? im very bad at timezones and google and i dont want to miss it :)

Everything cool happens when I'm at work, I've come to realize. :P I'll watch some afterwards though.

They should be live in about 15 minutes. Don't be surprised if the show is a little late.

Show was like an hour long, and they did single player for most of it. During the show they did not know the rock crusher had a cool down, it was just sad. I was upset to see that it has been so long since these two played their own game they forgot stuff that they put in. :(

Edit: doviculus still has active inf combo.

That was fun ...

... despite Patrick Klepeks mood & complete lack of ... I stop right here.

... or Brad Shoemaker's self-proclaimed 'expertise' in learning how to say "graphic techie words" very fast, as if he has a clue ... I stop right there, again.

"Tech Couch" needed more playtime? You guys rock! Thanks for your hard work (& lack of sleep for the last past days or weeks?)

Also, DFNathan could just kept talking about the game more? Very interesting insight!

I hope, the PC Version sells 10s of Millions!! "Oh, is that your face on your shirt, big publishers?"

\m/

df-pc-duders.png

df-pc-duders.png.bb1f60690429cbbe3494f3f

Sign in to follow this