Sign in to follow this  
medacris

Meda's Art Corner

Ah man, these costumes are super cute! Wren and Lili would make a GREAT dynamic duo.

Thank you, Kacy! I'm hoping to do more CQ art soon as I replay the game in honor of Halloween. A Lili is always welcome, too. She's such an adorable little sassmaster.

Here's a few more new(-ish) drawings:

tumblr_msh4fpLshR1row5uso1_500.jpg

A crossover convention of square-headed, tea-drinking intellectuals (for kataoi/randomthunk on Tumblr).

tumblr_mslsyi3RkP1row5uso1_500.jpg

Sasha, Milla, Heavy, and Medic (with Archimedes).

tumblr_msvuugNavw1row5uso1_500.jpg

Birds.

Love the new drawings. Wren cosplaying isn't new, but I forgot to comment on how awesome it is. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, flesk. I'm always glad to see your approval of my artwork.

He would, buckysrevenge! I do want to draw something for Halloween, I may just have to consider drawing that.

I need to come into fan art more often. I forget how talented some of our regulars are.

I need to come into fan art more often. I forget how talented some of our regulars are.

Thank you, Leroy. It means a lot to me, to hear you say that. Sorry I haven't been around much. I've had class, family events, and now my one convention of the year to deal with. But hopefully things will loosen up soon.

Here's some more stuff I've been working on, for people who don't frequent my Tumblr:

tumblr_mt84mlOTWl1row5uso1_250.jpg

TF2 Halloween bosses. I like drawing Merasmus a lot. His skull hat, not so much.

tumblr_mt84mlOTWl1row5uso2_250.jpg

tumblr_mtajaoYcvl1row5uso1_500.png

Miss Pauling, the TF2 mercs' hard-working, determined assistant. As quick with a revolver as she is with paperwork.

These are awesome and the baby bird is super cute. I love the coloring on miss Pauling.

These are awesome and the baby bird is super cute. I love the coloring on miss Pauling.

Thanks! If there's one thing I specialize at, it's cute things.

I'm trying to shade more often. I want to become good at it, and the only way to be good at it is if I practice a ridiculous amount.

That's a great specialization. And you're good at it.

Yeah, that holds true for pretty much anything I think.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get good at other stuff too, like horror and maybe surrealism, because sometimes I try something out of the box for my art, and people still say it's cute, when it's not meant to be cute. :C I'll have to work harder at it.

Thanks. I’m hoping to get good at other stuff too, like horror and maybe surrealism, because sometimes I try something out of the box for my art, and people still say it’s cute, when it’s not meant to be cute. :C I’ll have to work harder at it.

Man, horror, surrealism and cute are like my triad of art favorites. I feel ya, though--once you've got one of them down, it can be hard to get a handle on the others. It's like any other art thing, though--just takes practice. Then it becomes less out of the box! I've also taken to just amassing a folder of horrors for inspiration. %D

Thanks. I'm hoping to get good at other stuff too, like horror and maybe surrealism, because sometimes I try something out of the box for my art, and people still say it's cute, when it's not meant to be cute. :C I'll have to work harder at it.

I would love to see your take on horror and surreal fan art too. And animation when you start working on that.

No horror or surrealist art just yet, but I have been experimenting with coloring my artwork more often:

tumblr_muzyhfGmRa1row5uso1_500.png

Indie game crossover-palooza. Can you name all the characters?

tumblr_mvtq4l5Rpy1row5uso1_400.png

WIP of the tribute drawing I did to Ashly Burch's voice acting roles.

tumblr_mx5mre0i6X1row5uso1_400.png

Practical Princess Peach re-design.

tumblr_mxmlsgsCDe1row5uso1_500.png

tumblr_mxmlsgsCDe1row5uso2_400.png

Alternate takes on WTNV's Cecil Gershwin-Palmer.

tumblr_my8b3wg5F21row5uso1_500.png

My RED TF2 OC's in formalwear.

Here's an inked sketch of four of my favorite Psychonauts characters. And Linda, because who doesn't love Linda?

tumblr_mihu3yA2tN1row5uso1_500.png

Here's the colored version of the part with Sasha and Milla:

tumblr_mhxnie7Xce1row5uso1_500.png

WOW! your a way better artist then me! :-0

I would love to see your take on horror and surreal fan art too. And animation when you start working on that.

wow, now I'M scared to post any of my art. you guys are good!

Don't be afraid, Slenderfan. Just post your art however and whenever you want, and only compare your current art to your previous art. Life is not a race, it's a hike. I'm sure what you've drawn is great.

tumblr_n1h6mxk5tG1row5uso1_500.png

This isn't new, but I finished coloring and compiling it together.

tumblr_n1vca6iAiz1row5uso1_250.pngtumblr_n1vca6iAiz1row5uso2_400.png

Good old Egon Spengler. I was devastated by Harold Ramis' death. I shipped the heck out of Egon and Janine as a kid. Still do.

tumblr_n2lyw6qRRD1row5uso1_500.png

Mystery solvers, teaming up to fight the supernatural.

tumblr_n3uhkuhXoH1row5uso1_r3_500.png

TF2 comic reaction drawing. I love the heck out of every new update.

tumblr_muzyhfGmRa1row5uso1_500.png

Indie game crossover-palooza. Can you name all the characters?

I should have seen this sooner, but I adore this version of Commander Video!

I should have seen this sooner, but I adore this version of Commander Video!

Thanks, friend! I'm glad you do. I always imagined him as a biker or a spaceman with a kick-ass rainbow scarf.