Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrWigggles

Disappointment with Knight + Time Traveler

So, on my first play through of the game, I have the Knight, the Twins and the Time Traveler.

And On the Knight level its very possible to get the gold without opening the Dragon Door. You just teleport in with the Time Traveler so you're snug on the door, without triggering the fire breath. Then you use the Knight to distract the Dragon and just as the Dragon Animation starts, you switch over to the Time Traveler then teleport out.

What the disappoint is, is that the game does not recognize this feat, and operates as if I open the dragon door and didnt lock it.

It was quite the bummer.

Ah man, I was just about to try that. You're right, I also believed that should've given an alternative ending somehow.

I think when you steal the dragon's gold with Knight + Time Traveler, the dragon angry too much and broke the door. No disappointment. xDD

Disappointed me too!

I was convinced that every characters story could be finished ‘nicely’ as long as you had the correct companion in your team, and that you’d have to work out the perfect team(s) of three to get the best game ending.

Would have been sweet! Gutted when that Dragon got out anyway.

Cheers

Nod

Sign in to follow this