Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

Release notes?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if i can check release notes for the released updates/patches.

Steam doesn't show any update history. Is there a section here on the forums i can't find?

How do i know what things are fixed in the updates.

I'm asking this, because i read about missing achievements. So I wait until this issues are fixed before I finish those missions.

@DoubleFine:

An official Double Fine release notes thread with bugfixes, improvements and known bugs would be awesome.

Thanks!

I love this game!

EDIT: Does the sticky thread of the BETA release notes show the final version fixes too? I noticed there are updates in there.

According to the sticky thread on the Steam Forums some achievements have been fixed. The first post of that thread is regularly updated, by the way.

**3/5/13 Patch**

And another patch!

Major Fixes

• Fixed startup crash caused by certain webcams that appear to Windows as controllers with hundreds of buttons.

• Fixed jittery high speed cutscene objects (like cars) when Hifi Sim is enabled.

• Fix bug with Overkill achievement not unlocking. This should unlock retroactively for anyone who already completed it.

• Fix bug with Protector achievement not unlocking. This should unlock retroactively for anyone who already completed it.

• Fix bug with beast Master achievement not unlocking. This achievement will need to be re-completed, but not incremental progress will save correctly.

• Fixed instructions to display proper controls in Rockmore UI.

• Additional optimizations.

Sticky thread has Beta in name. This may be confusing. Could you remove it?

Sign in to follow this