Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleFieps

I wonder what happens in DFA Episode 8

Since moping around about lack of communication or lack of sausage-seeing obviously doesn't help (because no one from 2PP or DF is reading this anyway) I thought I do something other than complaining:

I wonder what happens in DFA Episode 8!?

Greg and Tim realize that "Adventure Games" in fact ARE dead. But they won't give up so easily. That's why the buy Ash-2-Life from the nearest voodoo priestess and travel to the local cemetary to dig up and revive "Adventure Games". But when they open the coffin (after accidentally robbing several other graves) they don't find "Adventure Games" remains but instead.... (BIG REVEAL): A dead Tim Schafer from the future holding a complete box set of DoubleFine Adventure in his cold, dead (but still very beautiful and manly) hands. Quickly they come to the conclusion that Future-Tim must have send back himself and only remaining sealed DFA-copy to help out the Reds team in their time of need...

At least this is what I puzzled together from the various bits of informtion floating around this forum.

Feel free to post what you expect to happen...

2PP tweet: @yozetty you have a lot to learn from Tim's pro juice diet, as featured in episode 8. #trimschafer

Perhaps the 'juice diet' is the secret to time travel!!!

Tim and Greg visit a sausage making factory in Germany.. "I told you you would see how the sausage was made!"

The team probably realizes that adventure games are boring (and also dead) and turn the concept into a cool first person shooter. Cool!

Sign in to follow this