Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheLaughingMan

No Sound After Latest Update (Resolved)

Sound effects and music no longer work in MMOJ after the latest update. Did a tablet reboot. Nothing. Open options and turned off music and effect. Nothing. Tried volume controls up and down all the way. Nothing.

Heads up DF, the soundtrack of my life is now mute.

Sound effects and music no longer work in MMOJ after the latest update. Did a tablet reboot. Nothing. Open options and turned off music and effect. Nothing. Tried volume controls up and down all the way. Nothing.

Whoa. That's strange. Do you have other audio apps running in the background? And to ask the obvious, if your tablet set to silent at all?

Whoa. That's strange. Do you have other audio apps running in the background? And to ask the obvious, if your tablet set to silent at all?

No other apps running. Started up MMOJ from cold boot. And sound works in other apps on the device.

No other apps running. Started up MMOJ from cold boot. And sound works in other apps on the device.

Did the mute switch get flipped on by any chance? Some games ignore that switch, but MMOJ will mute if it's on.

Odd. The device was not muted (the button was not set to mute); Angry Birds played sound. Did another cold boot and loaded up MMOJ. Sound works as before. Sorry, but this must be my device but I can't explain why. The sound works now... One more test...

Second cold boot and sound works. Sorry for waving this flag. All is well. Nothing to see here. Thanks guys.

Sign in to follow this