Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
roseysdaddy

Any timeframe for PS3 update?

I bought the game day one, played through 3 times and have yet to be able to actually finish it d/t game ending bugs. I'd really, really, really like to play the game I payed for.

I too am curious about this. Currently the game crashes and my save games become corrupted, and then I cannot launch them again and have to start over. Quite frustrating.

That's a shame, I played the game for a couple of days after I bought it and haven't touched it since because I can't progress and would rather wait.

Will you post a new thread here when the patch gets released? Or make a general patch thread we can watch?

Same here. Good game but stuck because characters separated by bridge. Need fix.

Are you still planning on fixing the bugs?!?

Not heard of that bug, what exactly are you seeing?

Incidentally, has anyone emailed support about this? I don't think any admins are watching this forum so you might get a better reply if you do that (I'd hope so anyway).

At the monks bit you need 3 people to break the bridge at bottom of hill. I did that then saved whilst in cave. When I loaded to carry on 2 inside cave and monk now stuck on regenerated bridge. Tried everything but stuck now. It has been mentioned in bug reporting thread before.

At the monks bit you need 3 people to break the bridge at bottom of hill. I did that then saved whilst in cave. When I loaded to carry on 2 inside cave and monk now stuck on regenerated bridge. Tried everything but stuck now. It has been mentioned in bug reporting thread before.

Ah I'd not heard about that before.

Well patch 1.01 was released but I do not know if that addressed it, as the list of fixes was never made public. That patch will probably cause your save games to be lost though, if you install it.

Probably best to email support and see if you can get them to answer, the admins don't seem to monitor this part of the forum from what I can see in other threads. Do report back if you hear anything though!

Sign in to follow this