Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aida

Please help me-Twins Campaign

Hi I am at the Twins Campaign.

I have completed the campaign by poisoning the parents. I am ready to move on.

I have gone to my designated exit (on the left)

I use my comrades alongside/with the door mechanism.

The problem is that this door (in fact all of the exits at the moment) have locked panels in front of them

I have no key to unlock these panel/locked doors.

I cannot use the Skeleton key as that is permanently embedded in the front door. What am I to do here to get out of here?

There is a door that has been created there...(this is separate and unique from the Gated Structure. It has a sort of futuristic light contraption in the middle of the door and it is LOCKED. I have no key and NO walkthrough says anything about encountering this.

I know I am at the proper exit because I looked on the you tube walkthrough...There is a kind of wooden "rafter" type thing overhanging at the entrance above.

But the walkthrough does NOT show this futuristic locked door

Sorry you are having issues. Lets figure out what is going on. Who else is in your party?

The Time Traveller and The Hillbilly

Ok so your next area is the Time Traveler area. That is located to the right of the exit door of the twins.

The area you are describing is for a different area. (The game levels change a bit depending on who you choose)

Ok so your next area is the Time Traveler area. That is located to the right of the exit door of the twins.

The area you are describing is for a different area. (The game levels change a bit depending on who you choose)

I'm trying to send a picture

I'm not successfull at sending a small enough picture

I don't know any other area to exit in

The walkthrough has a picture and it shows me precisely what the exit is supposed to look like

This is where I'm at on the far left side

I got here by following the path by coming out the sewer area underneath the house

There is a wooden beam like structure directly above me

I'm listening to you but I do not understand

I apoligise

Will you please be more specific about what I am doing wrong?

All Right I fixed my problem

Indeed I needed to utilise the Time Traveller on the right side

Thank you so much for your help

Sign in to follow this