Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jasondesante

Playing in 3D

Hey sorry for still making posts up in here just tell me to stop and I will!

I decided to try to get this working in 3D, and it totally works, and is awesome! Just wanted to let you all know that I was playing Autonomous on my big screen in 3D! No ghosting at all except for the beginning scene.

Was trying to record the 3d video with fraps, but for some reason it didn't work, fraps can record 3d video but only likes to in certain games :S I would absolutely love to hear a smart persons guess on why that is, because I'm not a genius programmer and have no clue!

I really wanted to record some 3D Autonomous and throw it up on Youtube with this post, but I hope others give it a try because the game works very well in 3D all I did was turn 3D on in my Nvidia control panel, set the resolution to 720 (got a 60hz passive 3dtv) and everything just worked!

Amazing! :D

Awesome! Thanks for posting!

I DID IT! :D

I figured it out!

youtube does weird stuff with 3d videos, so I figured out how to fix all that, so if you got a 3dtv, this one will look way better!

but there you go, the game runs in 3d, and you can also watch youtube vids of it in 3d :o holy smokes! Was this part of the plan from the beginning?

Man, cool! I haven't had a chance to look at it on a 3D display yet, but thanks for posting!

And no, we didn't plan it at all!

Black Lake made my jaw hit the floor, the 3D changes the experience in a huge way. I hope Levi gets a chance to play it in 3D because I couldn't believe the difference it made. All of the 3D prototypes look great when you turn on nvidias magic 3d button, but you gotta tell Levi how big of a deal it is to play Black Lake in 3D! :D

By the way can't thank you enough for doing Amnesia Fortnight public, a lot of the lessons transfer directly to making music and have helped me learn A LOT! :D

Thank you, and everyone else, for WATCHING!

And I'll tell Levi. I sit right next to him. So I'll just thump him in the back of the head.

Sign in to follow this