Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Duff133

Brutal Legend DLC Issue (PS3)

hey everyone. only recently I bought Brutal Legend for the PS3. and I gotta say, it's definitely one of the best (if not the best) games I've ever played.

However, since then, I haven't been able to find the DLCs for it in the PSN Store.

I looked for info in the forums but haven't found anything related to this problem.

does anyone have any info regardind this issue? I really want the DLC, and can't find it ANYWHERE on the PSN Store (it doesn't appear when searching manually, and it doesn't appear when looking for all the games/addons on the store); it seems the game is not there anymore.

I also can't access the DLCs through the game

Although it shows up when i look for it in the Playstation Network website.

can someone please tell me that the game is still there, and that I can still pay&download; the DLCs? if that's true, HOW?

Hey

The DLC IS there, but it can be really really really hard to find if you don't know how to (obviously)

Either manually search through all the DLC or search the store by typing "Legend M" that will show you the two DLC packs. You cannot search "Brütal" or "Brutal" they will not yield your desired results.

Well, I did what you told me to, but still couldn't find the DLC. When I try searching manually, after I write LEGEND, there is no M option for me to put on (not even after the space). I think it works using an exclusion sort of method, taking out all the DLC that the PSN doesn't find as a match.

So, doesn't matter what I search, can't find it!! Tried every option possible, but still nothing...

As for the full list of Addons, there is absolutely no "Br_" option, nor the DLC Pack names.

I read about something regarding the PS3 version (or the PSN version, not sure), and I don't know if it has something to do with it. Something to do with downgrading or such. What do you think?

Thanks for the help, anyway. But can I please get some more?

Sign in to follow this