Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
VicenteC

[PS3] "Loading" screen forever after graphical corruption.

PS3 Version in a Japanese PS3.

I was playing with the Scientific, the twins and the time traveler. I reached the Nuclear Silo and I was trying to solve the puzzle of the password with the scientific in the 4 numbers and the twins in the administration desk, looking at the postits.

When I was looking at the postits sometimes the screen got graphical corruption( bars and lines in some portions of the screen) but after a few seconds everything got back to normal. That happened a lot of times. Finally I decided to "Save and Quit" and reset the PS3.

After that I could not re-load my savegame. I reach the "continue" screen. Then appears the "loading" screen and it keeps "loading" forever.

Here is a link to my savegame, in case helps you to fix the bug. Also if you can "fix" my savegame, it would be great.

http://www.speedyshare.com/jjN7E/NPEB01237-SAVE.zip

Thanks

Vicente

OK.

I tried re-installing the game, changing the screen resolution (even at SD) and e few more ideas but it's not working. I had the idea that it was a memory problem and the PS3 run out of it, so I was trying to save as much as possible. But has nothing to do with that.

Every time I try it keeps loading forever. :(

Anyway a calming message from admins would be welcome...

Sign in to follow this