Sign in to follow this  
Bidiot Bales

So what are the requirements?

What are the requirements to play this game exactly? Obviously a LEAP, but system requirements?

The system requirements we're recommending on the Airspace product page for Dropchord are:

500 Mb Hard Drive Space

Intel Core 2 Duo or higher

4 Gb of Ram

Radeon HD 4000 series / Geforce 9800 series or higher

Headphones!

The Leap doesn't have high performance specs, but it does require Windows 7, 8 or OS X 10.7 and up [if you're on a Mac].

Also, you don't *need* headphones, but if you don't have some bumpin speakers, you're going to be missing out. ;)

Thanks! Since the LEP needs 2GB of Ram and Dropchord needs 4GB, does my computer need 6GB?

What about Android? The Play Store is telling me "This app is incompatible with your device."

I've got a Huawei U8681 with Android V.4.0.3

What about Android? The Play Store is telling me "This app is incompatible with your device."

I'd like to know too, both my devices don't seem to be compatible. I wish Google Play was more informative.

Should be good now, try again in a few minutes!

It runs very smoothly on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.1.2. Now if only I knew what I'm supposed to do in this game. Will definitely have another go at it when I have more time tomorrow.

Same with me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500D, is it actually incompatible?

EDIT: Nevermind, it no longer says so. Purchased!

I purchased the game for my Nexus S (which is listed as compatible), and although it works, it's painfully slow and both music and graphics stutter badly, on top of extreme input lag. Well, count it towards the tip jar, and if I get a new phone down the line I'll try it again :)