Sign in to follow this  
Domo209

Some stuff changed around?

Decided to boot up Brutal legend on pc finally(because I bought it and never really had time to play it due to work) and went to the Mutiplayer section and played Drowning Doom(as usual)

I noticed that Ophelia looks a bit diffrent, her torso is much more covered than the console versions

Have I gone bonkers(or my game) or did DF actually decide to change the character's looks?

If so, for what reason?

Not really mad, but curious(I would like to see those alt costumes be used)

If they did alter it, I don't see why. I mean, the one majorly great thing about this game is that the female characters in it are equally as badass as the male ones. The romance between Eddie and Ophelia is probably one of the best written ones in any game. This game not only honors metal, it shows metal just how inclusive it could be if it lived up to its potential as an art form, so for them to alter her shirt..some girls like wearing those kinds of shirts.

I hope double fine is just fixing clipping issues and not second guessing themselves.

We didn't change any character assets. There is a shadow bug on some machines that makes her torso (and hair) darker than it should be. We're working on a fix :)

We didn't change any character assets. There is a shadow bug on some machines that makes her torso (and hair) darker than it should be. We're working on a fix :)

<3 you folks are damn good to past, present and future BL fans. <3

Bringing up this older than dirt comment because I want to trouble shoot it

Was playing and got to the battersmith mission when a black line was going through lita's head

I actually had the same line through LIta's head when I played through that part yesterday. And come to think of it, I noticed that Drowned Ophelia also looked more covered up than the version I have on PS3, when I got up to her introduction today (very much in the same way your original post describes).

Any news on fixes? obivously the game is still very much playable (and awesome), just figured it was worth asking about.