• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Valgorn

Trouble with This Card is Rarer

Sup everybody

I recently got costume quest and have been loving it so much that i nearly beaten it, only problem is, I might be at a impassible point completion wise. I went through the areas leading up to Fall valley gathering the cards along the way only to find out that i didnt get a extra cinna brain card from any of the battles i went through but hadnt noticed till now. I cant find any monsters to fight so am i screwed now it completing the card collection and getting that costume or is there a way to get the card?

I just did a whirl-wind play through of CQ just a few days ago, so I don't remember where to find it, but some info I found online claims that the first one is acquired by defeating someone near where you get the space warriors boots and the second one is in a shop on the second floor, east side of the mall.

well ill see if i can go back and find someone near the space warrior boots, though i did just beat the game and i might not be able to get back tot that area of the mall.