Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Help Us Help Broken Age

Blahh, hate seeing and hearing myself. but here it is! Hope you can use some small part of it.

Keep em coming guys, this stuff is awesome! I can already tell this will turn out great. And if you could all keep an eye on the videos for us and make sure they're locked down that would be swell!

Blahh, hate seeing and hearing myself. but here it is! Hope you can use some small part of it.

I really like this one. Simple and honest. You are a really likable dude.^^

I'm torn as to whether or not to join in on this, but if I do I'll end with "I just wish Tim's beard could have been here to see this..."

Alright, here I go!

Please disregard my slightly weird accent. I'm a French Canadian who has been living in the States for 5 years, so now it's oddly diluted and unrecognizable.

Hopefully it won't be a problem for the E3 video! ;)

Hey, guys.

Here's mine - it's nothing much, just a guy saying boring stuff with a foreign accent, but I hope you get to use something out of that. At least the sound quality is alright ;)

Fingers crossed for this idea, I love it.

Hey, guys.

Here's mine - it's nothing much, just a guy saying boring stuff with a foreign accent, but I hope you get to use something out of that. At least the sound quality is alright ;)

THe shadow behind you and to your right looks like a short man in a black coat and top hat lol. Liked the vid btw, some great points there.

Alright, here I go!

Please disregard my slightly weird accent. I'm a French Canadian who has been living in the States for 5 years, so now it's oddly diluted and unrecognizable.

Well at least you've ended the sausage party that was going on here!

Alright, here I go!

Heh, I was debating putting up a video just to get some gender diversity in there, so I'm grateful to Endlessness getting that job done ;).

Hopefully I'll contribute something, just need to get over my hatred of being on camera and think of something remotely interesting to say

I really want to do this but my accent sucks and there are so many people at home right now! haha

I'll try tomorrow :D

Alright, here I go!

Heh, I was debating putting up a video just to get some gender diversity in there, so I'm grateful to Endlessness getting that job done ;).

Hopefully I'll contribute something, just need to get over my hatred of being on camera and think of something remotely interesting to say

Do eeeeet. :)

Definitely do it! Need more women to represent! :D

Well, here it is. I figure I'm androgynous enough to qualify for either gender. :P (And to think I'm funny, for some reason.)

c4Bl-0jgcIA

Hey, guys.

THe shadow behind you and to your right looks like a short man in a black coat and top hat lol. Liked the vid btw, some great points there.

That's my bathrobe hanging on the cupboard ;) Funnily enough, there is a hat lying there, but above it and I don't think you can see it in the video. It's a cloth cowboy hat :)

Well, here it is. I figure I'm androgynous enough to qualify for either gender. :P (And to think I'm funny, for some reason.)

c4Bl-0jgcIA

Are those framed Sam and Max posters behind you, by any chance?

Are those framed Sam and Max posters behind you, by any chance?

They are! The Devil's Playhouse is one of my favorite video games of all time.

Well, I suppose I can make a short video for you guys. But my English isn't perfect, so I wanted to know is there anyone could correct my mistakes?

Well, I suppose I can make a short video for you guys. But my English isn't perfect, so I wanted to know is there anyone could correct my mistakes?

Sure. Are you going to write it out first? If you are, PM me the script and I'll correct. :)

Heck yeah!

You may be wondering "what are you on!?"

I sometimes wonder the same thing.

hahahaha! I loved it! I has a looney tunes vibe!

Sure. Are you going to write it out first? If you are, PM me the script and I'll correct. :)

Can I PM you my script as well? I'm not sure about the grammar...

Can I PM you my script as well? I'm not sure about the grammar...

Go for it.

I need to come up with a video ASAP! Busy with work.. crap. ):

Lot's of good stuff in here guys. Four more days to get your stuff in! I'm excited to show everyone what an excited and passionate lot you are! Just remember to speak clearly!

Dear lord in heaven, I don't believe I did this. But here are some thoughts from me, yet another white guy in glasses. I tried to frame them a little more as a pitch for the game & documentary - not sure what you need for the E3 video.

Finally got mine done! Sorry if I sound a little incoherent; I pretty much went straight to making this right after I got home from school this evening.

Sign in to follow this