Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Help Us Help Broken Age

Ok, here my video. Hope you enjoy.

-hm821rEc7w

Cool Videos! The only thing I found with a few of them is that the voices were *really* quiet (had to turn speakers way up), although I'm sure 2 PP can fix that.

I just recorded my video a few hours ago but I need to connect back home at desktop to edit and upload.

Hey there Double Fine Action Gang, got a little Tim related story to submit for approval from the midnight society. The end was cut off but time is drawing close to the end and I wanted to make sure I got this in on time. I also tried to lower the volume from the stream clips I used but Tim's mic was clipping like crazy on stream so there wasn't much I could do about that. Maybe 2PP can clean it up a bit more than I can.

h5HdkEEDUBg

Sorry for being a little rambly, I had a lot of thoughts to try to condense into a short time. Also, SPOILERS: Chris is totally okay. I realized right at the end that I forgot to say so and I had to stick in a little disclaimer, haha.

_Ea_Ry0B5Hw

I called up Chris to make sure it was alright to talk about all this, and told him to send one in, too. I hope he does!

Hello Double Fine,

Here is our backer video from myself and a few of my students at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment in Sydney, Australia.

bWaAyl4fJOE

Oh, and yeah, thats right, that is a dinosaur in the background

So yeah.

I made a video and stuff. I hope I don't sound too stupid.

Hey all! Here's my video, short and sweet, enjoy! :)

(edit) I assume the youtube tags aren't working because I've only had one post.. Or am I doing it wrong?

Awesome.

I shot a video with a couple of my friends today and... I'm not talking in it. I'm the guy sitting and holding the papers.

Sorry for my horrible writing, at least you won't have to listen to my terrible italian accent. Also, if you want a transcript it should be in the video description.

Thanks to Bidiot Bales for the spell check :)

Awesome.

I shot a video with a couple of my friends today and... I'm not talking in it. I'm the guy sitting and holding the papers.

Sorry for my horrible writing, at least you won't have to listen to my terrible italian accent. Also, if you want a transcript it should be in the video description.

Thanks to Bidiot Bales for the spell check :)

Holy crap, these last two videos are so full of awesome!!

Made a quick 1 minute video. Nothing special, but I would do anything to support this project.

Okay so this is a public statement of commitment. I'm planning to record my video tonight, and if I don't post it by tomorrow you all have my permission to hunt me down and hold my cat/gerbil/landlord hostage until I grab a camera and spill something usable. (Or don't, I'm just a forum post.)

A few observations/notes:

1. I've been watching the videos as they've been coming in (for inspiration/examplification) and they're all great. Can't wait to see what Double Fine puts together.

2. I've been lurking since I slacker-backed a few months ago, and although I'm not posting much (aka at all - this is #1!) I still feel like I'm part of an awesome community.

3. Petrucio, unlurking is a much more concise way to say most everything from #2, so whether you invented the term or not, thanks for the addition to my intarweb vocabulary.

So, expect to see a video of my beautiful mug here by tomorrow evening, or ridicule me until I follow through!

I didn't read all that carefully, so I took "use our webcam" as a suggestion. Sorry. Here's my attempt, it's more about how I came to be interested in double fine, and what excites me about Broken Age.

additional: it's hella long, but I feel like I need to explain how much this game means to me, personally. I talk about starting at the beginning, getting a copy of Maniac Mansion and getting hooked. I did it in one take, wasn't sure I could, but really loved that I could mostly get it all out without too many hiccups. No script. From the heart.

Well, here's my rather personal account, complete with bad lighting, missed focus and my heavy accent. ;) Hope it's useful. Tried to keep it brief and thus didn't go into other reasons like how Psychonauts made me remember that games used to be fun and stuff like that...

Here is mine.

I hope you enjoy those youtube tags in their brackets.

F6wT6zRBBM8

Well this is me gushing about DFA/Broken Age/Reds.

EWDgsgPZZv0

I tried my best to find something that looked like I was sporting team colors for Double Fine...

Sup guys. I just finished my submission. I hope you guys like it:

OvIpRPPOUVo

I wrote a script for mine last night. Hoping I get it recorded in time! D:

here is my video with my thoughts regarding the project - i did it in between teaching classes at university so i apologise for the haphazard nature.

i briefly speak about the project getting me into crowdfunding, and making a connection between myself and one of the students i teach. maybe that will be useful! haha. also - i am australian so i have an exotic accent.

i hope you enjoy it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=71y-kMzp8wI&

ps sorry i don't know how to embed videos

ps sorry i don't know how to embed videos

You put [ youtube ] at the front and [ /youtube ] at the back of your link (without spaces)

Sign in to follow this