Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Help Us Help Broken Age

I decide to do a second video because the first one was a bit to shake and quite.

Also I thought should wear a cool hat too.

zoqbZl2_mUQ

Chris, can you post the closing time for the submission of videos? I am from Malaysia, so it is kinda hard for me to gauge if I can still submit the video on time. Thanks a bunch!!

Here is my video, hope you guys enjoy.

Just recorded in a hurry as I'm standing over the deadline already.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofvpwlpUzbQ

Here is my video. Had problems with it. Now I'm glad it is uploading, hope it can make it in time.

Didn't sleep this night (over at Germany)

I made an animation =P because i dont have web cam

(spanish sub eng and just "sad" eng =P)

But then i realized that the idea was to show the backerand and their thoughts about broken age

Not thoughts and drawings =P

Maybe i'll upload it when the game come out

I liked the videos I could see =D

Finally got mine edited. For some reason I got some green-screen thing at beginning :/

jdDQOQE4sWM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdDQOQE4sWM

Also darn, I was seriously talking loudly in all those clips. I seriously need to get a decent mic next time I make a video.

Lacking the appropriate equipment to make a video but really want to contribute... so will this picture do?

th_TimSchaffer_and_Tentacles.jpg

Thank you Tim for visiting Melbourne last year for the Game Masters expo! It was an exhausting two days and heaps of fun meeting you and the Australian DFA backers.

This was my reason to back the project.

Anything said after this has no value.

Oh, as a companion to my video, here's a much more in-depth, even more rambly blog post that I made about the whole thing back when the kickstarter was still going on and emotions were runnin' high... BUT it does have a picture of Chris and I visiting DF back in ye olde 2005, and a picture of the super awesome card they sent Chris. So you guys can, you know, just scroll past the rambling until you see pictures or whatever.

http://conleysdoodles.tumblr.com/post/17419384614/a-way-too-long-post-about-my-experiences-with-double

Hey you guys, I'm editing a video right now for this,

and I'm worried that the thread will close before

it's finished properly. Is there a hard time deadline in effect?

Here is my extremely short video. Nothing much I can do with a busted headphone mic and a really unreliable internal mic on my laptop at 5am in the morning. Also, with the deadline closing within a couple of hours... nothing fancy. It is crap but I will just leave this here.

SHOBHi-SsgI

Here is my extremely short video. Nothing much I can do with a busted headphone mic and a really unreliable internal mic on my laptop at 5am in the morning. Also, with the deadline closing within a couple of hours... nothing fancy. It is crap but I will just leave this here.

Your hair is AWESOME!

I hope I'm not too late! Did this ad-lib. Transcription (not script!) below:

e3Aaig98f2o

Hey Double Fine. My name's Alfred. This is my wife, Charlene. Double Fine means to me recapturing a lot of that mystery and sense of wonder that I remember feeling playing those adventure games as a kid and I was just so ecstatic that this Kickstarter even happened. I love following the team and "seeing how the sausage gets made". We both look forward to it very much.

Lacking the appropriate equipment to make a video but really want to contribute... so will this picture do?

th_TimSchaffer_and_Tentacles.jpg

Thank you Tim for visiting Melbourne last year for the Game Masters expo! It was an exhausting two days and heaps of fun meeting you and the Australian DFA backers.

Hear, hear! :D

Oh man. Awesome videos you all! Thank so much for making them. It's so great to be able to see so many of you in person. You're all coming to life and jumping out of the forums and into my eyes. I mean, heart!

PS Thanks for backing! :)

Oh man. Awesome videos you all! Thank so much for making them. It's so great to be able to see so many of you in person. You're all coming to life and jumping out of the forums and into my eyes. I mean, heart!

PS Thanks for backing! :)

Tim, thank you for making such amazing games.

As a born-and-raised dedicated PC gamer, I thank you for bringing glory to this medium of expression.

Well, better almost late than never, right? Guess my commitment post worked. :)

Here ya' go!

yjL_YBEY5SQ

Sign in to follow this