Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thatdarnmexican

The Art of Brutal Legend Pre-Orders?

Has anybody got any idea WHEN they're going to be finally shipped? I've been waiting nearly 2 months now and i have yet to receive any note about it....and i'm starting to get a little concerned......

Look here: http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/7843/

The reason we haven't shipped them yet from the Double Fine store is that the ones from our store are a limited edition with a hard slipcase, and signed by Tim. (The Amazon ones aren't signed or slipcase-enclosed.)

We haven't gotten the slipcases yet, so we haven't been able to fulfill those orders. But when we do they will be awesome!!

Sweet! For me, the store just says "out of stock". We will be able to place an order soon?

Probably, I just don't want to put them back on sale until we're a little more caught up on our back orders. The way the timing worked out with the existing orders wasn't what we thought it was going to be--it's not really anyone's fault, just one of those weird logistical blips. But as soon as we're able to start fulfilling the orders we'll make it available again. I don't know if we'll have both the slipcase and regular ones available, or just the regular ones; it depends on what kind of volume we can get from the manufacturer.

Sign in to follow this