Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Majestic XII

A promise

Do stuff written on boxes count as a contract? If it's signed? :)

Anyways, I got this little baby:

signed.jpg

As you can see, it says "To my successor, Henrik Alfredsson" (which is my name) and signed by the one and only. Tim, after I finish Uni (studying game dev actually), I'm coming over to give you a hand with our company. Cheers!

:D

Oh God these are so awesome I have to buy a signed copy like right now

I know! I already own the game, but now I feel like I must own a 2nd one and have it signed.

Baw, I want him to sign mine ;_; I hope to get whatever cast members(It won for Best Voice Acting, afterall) and people that worked on it to sign my copy. So far I got one(Steve Blum- G-Men,Lungfish Zealot, and El Tigre) so that's progress, right? Shame he doesn't remember doing the game..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/m0D3g0n3/otakon/psychosign.jpg

"It's me! The Random Guy!"

...I was not aware you could get awesome messages like that... I will order a signed copy as soon as possible. I absolutely must have one. I already feel empty without one.

Ordering a signed copy seems to remove the whole enjoyment from stalking to be fair. Where is the rope, the masks and the heavy breathing?

Oh god, I already own psychonauts on PS2, but now I am, like seriously going to buy another copy... or a T-shirt... and probably later this year when I have money... and when the exchange rates get better again... still, must, fund, Double, Fine, World, Domination, Plan!

Damn them for not posting to England! Damn them to hell!

They don't? If they ship to Brazil why wouldn't they ship to England?

These signed copies are more awesome than I had anticipated.

I... already own two copies, though heh.

I need to buy another copy of Psychonauts soon... I have only played it through one time, because i want to buy it again first (Signed) .

I have a signed copy now, but... i USED to have a copy handed to me by Tim himself. I had to sell it. I cried.

Pssh... Unlike my amazing and totally more unique artwork which I would take a picture of if I had a camera, you can't hang a box on your wall. Well, I suppose you can, but people might think you're crazy. Then again, people might think you're awesome too. But not as awesome as me and my limited edition yet surprisingly still for sale numbered print. Although I could have saved some dough and just hung the signed box on the wall, like you crazy box-hanging bastards. Why didn't I think of that? You guys are clearly smarter than me. Or at least less fiscally irresponsible.

Pssh... Unlike my amazing and totally more unique artwork which I would take a picture of if I had a camera, you can't hang a box on your wall. Well, I suppose you can, but people might think you're crazy. Then again, people might think you're awesome too. But not as awesome as me and my limited edition yet surprisingly still for sale numbered print. Although I could have saved some dough and just hung the signed box on the wall, like you crazy box-hanging bastards. Why didn't I think of that? You guys are clearly smarter than me. Or at least less fiscally irresponsible.

That might be the most beautiful item in existence. Sadly I suck and have no job, thus no money. I can only acquire one if I steal it, or if it is given to me for free. That being said, does anyone in Canada have one? Preferably someone in Ontario.

Northern USA is good too, I have a passport.

It's times like this I wish I had money. And a different global location.

Or alternatively; to save time, something signed and merchandise-y which I could photograph and show off about.

Sign in to follow this