Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Caption Game of Doom

"Where is the lucky cricket?" cried Margret.

"The hell if I know" said Jethro as he searched with her on the floor.

"A cricket?!" screamed Jethro's brother Jed as he leapt up onto the table in fright.

"Let's not worry about it and get smashed!" slurred Edna as she drank her liquor.

"That's right, position the glass riiight there. I will now show you the amazing feat of sticking my head in the like a cat in a jar after I'm done with my arobics!"

Psst.. Turtle Love.. It's your turn.

Sorry, sorry, I forgot my power cord for my computer at home when I was moving in to college and just got it back today (yay!), so I was internet-less for days. I almost died from the withdrawl (both from internet in general, and this tasty tasty forum).

Should I pick a winner? If so, Dr_Worm, it's your turn!

"I'm not here to cause waves..", said Merman. "..I'm here to show you the motion of the ocean!"

(yeah, it's pretty lame I know.. :long:)

I have to do everything around here! GAH!

NEMO you're up...if you don't show I brush the responsibility onto the ever responsible Headroom. : )

I guess I've got to kickstart this mother--

Seagal scouts candidates for his new fur pimp coat.

Yes, he killed the panda

And since this is a free-for-all...another pic!

wierdasskid.jpg

wierdasskid.jpg.06164500cb32cbfb18a1f349

"These pandas need your help. They are in dire need of fine Italian shoes, fancy Armani suits, beachfront Malibu properties and gold-rimmed yachts in which they can coast over the world's vast oceans with lovely harlots in order to expand their horizons. Send in your pledge to 1354 Charity Street. Sign your check to Cash For Cuddly Pandas, the false charity which I so obviously do not own."

Free for all: Now YOUR child can look like a homicidal killer too with this delightful face painting set!

Sign in to follow this