Sign in to follow this  

Please vote for your favorite idea for a movie or write your own to be the Movie in "The most awesome movie-thing since Jaws!"

Describe your idea when you vote.

Maurice the Puppy Man; The Movie! (also, that is not my page. I'd like to make it clear now that I hate myspace and pages like it. I just love that picture, KAY? D8< )

It is about Maurice, the puppy loving man, and he just looooves puppies!

Maurice runs the 24 hour puppy store where he sells puppies! He wants you to come and enjoy his puppies! But watch out! If you loiter there too long and don't buy a puppy he will call the police!

Our hero, Maurice, is the lovable puppy store owner who stands in his shop day in and day out, everyday of the week! Did I mention he loves puppies? He loves soda so he placed a soda machine in his store! But if you touch that he will call the cops too!

The story has him standing at the counter for 2 and a half hours. Ever now and then a person comes in. A few buy puppies. A few loiter. He calls the police on the loitering folks. Some touch his soda machine. He calls the cops on them too. He gets very moody with those people. :(

For those who get bored with the lack of action, one tiny explosion will be seen outside his window. Another point of action will be a small boy being hit in the face by a projectile sandwich that rockets by the window in less than 2 seconds.

This movie will be a blockbuster hit. The people will rejoice! It will win every award known to man, even the non movie or television related ones! It will bring peace across the world and people will praise Maurice. Viewers will laugh, cry, feel slightly sick in their gut!

That... Is a movie that can take on the Dark Knight any day...

Also, there is no option on your poll for "Puppies" and I refuse to click other.

You know what this movie NEEDS to be? A MUSICAL. Everyone in it is forced to post either in rhyme or to a catchy backbeat every couple of posts, and at the end there's a conga line and some people die. 8D

And there needs to be lots of Psychonauts. And a puppy seller guy, I guess.

You know what this movie NEEDS to be? A MUSICAL. Everyone in it is forced to post either in rhyme or to a catchy backbeat every couple of posts, and at the end there's a conga line and some people die. 8D

And there needs to be lots of Psychonauts. And a puppy seller guy, I guess.

Yes, a musical it should be about the DFAF and everyone who contiously post on it. It starts off, with Crashtester "I'm hungry...I'll go get some cheese!" and he'll sing. After it goes through the cast (Apple Pop, ScareCrow, Nami, Zeeman, Masquerade, Freedom Battery, Myself ect.) someone should start a thread telling everyone that we should kidnap Tim and we'll tickle him until he gives new info on Brutal Legend. Everyone agrees and we all meet up, then we drive in all the way to DF in a Psi Ball. The movie becomes an awesome Heist/Musical and we end up capturing Tim. As we drive back to HQ (Which we built before the heist, it's an underground lab by the way) the movie becomes.

...A Comedy that makes fun of everything! We meet up with the puppy seller, Maurice, and he tortures Tim for us. New info is provided along with a trailer and the credits roll with a hot chick and 2 fire breathing dragons in the backround.

...A Comedy that makes fun of everything! We meet up with the puppy seller, Maurice, and he tortures Tim for us. New info is provided along with a trailer and the credits roll with a hot chick and 2 fire breathing dragons in the backround.

Gee, I wonder what kind of dragons THOSE would be...? ;)

Oh, and we should also agree to demand a sequel for Psychonauts upon the Timnapping, because some of us in the army (*points at self*) don't want to know any more about BL thean they already do, lest they ruin the game. And all of the other Double Fine workers strike up an army to get Tim back and there's an EPIC MUSICAL BATTLE. It'd be like RENT meets The Producers meets Sunset Boulevard meets The Phantom of the Opera meets Sweeny Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street meets Avenue Q and everyone gangs up on Cats and kills it dead. 8D

Lulz, I voted for the P-nauts movie. That would be a classic, no matter what.

Psychonauts movie with a cast of puppies. Except Vernon is beaver. Nobody will tell them apart!

I would like an incredibly ambiguous film. Quiet, subtle and yet utterly marvelous. Think Deadman, Mirrorkmask type affair. Or David Lynch, even.