Bidiot Bales

♥ Steam Key Giveaway Thread! ♥

Feeling nice? Keys lying about? Then this is the thread for you! Dump your spare key's here, remember to say thanks if you use a key. I expect there's going to be a million keys for Puzzle Agent.

I'll start.

Gemini Rue: My giveaway here: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/JYgIo/gemini-rue

Be polite! Don't take every key on the thread. :D

Guys, use PMs. If you just post codes right on the forum then odds are only opportunistic lurkers will get them and not the people who actually post here.

My Steam had a stroke after I did it, but I snagged Binding of Isaac. Also, hot's probably right.

I'm fully aware that there are opportunistic lurkers, but it's just a dumping thread, not a trading thread. :)

I'm fully aware that there are opportunistic lurkers, but it's just a dumping thread, not a trading thread. :)

Still, I'd rather give a steam key to a person I've had an interaction with than throwing a steam key in the bushes so that some random creature will run off with it.

Still, I'd rather give a steam key to a person I've had an interaction with than throwing a steam key in the bushes so that some random creature will run off with it.

Well you can do that too if you want, no rules against it!

Well, when i give away something i want people who i like to get it, not some anonymous swine - i'm talking to you, John! (Somewhere out there is a John who just went "wtf?")

So i'm not a fan of just "dumping" them, but keep the forum love coming.

I've got some spare keys from some previous Humble Bundles. I've been trying to figure out which I haven't used yet by making a spreadsheet, but it's not complete yet. Here's a list so far. One per customer. Send me a PM.

Steam:

* World Of Goo

* Braid, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans (I think. It's one key.)

* Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight and And Yet It Moves, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution and Atom Zombie Smasher (Same. One key.)

* Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ (One key.)

* Crayon Physics Deluxe, Aquaria, and Dungeons of Dredmor (One key.)

I'm going to cheat and include some other stuff as well.

Desura:

* Braid, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans (One key.)

* Dungeons of Dredmor

I could be wrong about some of the Steam and Desura keys, but it's not very likely.

Telltale Games:

* Tales of Monkey Island

I'd take the one that has Braid or the one that has Cave Story. I've been wanting to play both of those forever.

Sent you the Cave Story one, since I've only got the one key for it. If no one else claims the Steam and Desura keys with Braid within the day, I'll send you one of those.

Does that Tales of Monkey Island key work for Steam? Either way, I'll take it. I need to finish my long-delayed playthrough of the Monkey Island series. (skipping escape, of course, because i played it for an hour and ended up hating it)

@Leroy Octopus: Sent you a Steam key for Braid and the other games.

@Charlie Blackmore: Sent you the ToMI key. No, it doesn't work for Steam but it makes you eligible for a physical copy of the game (DRM free) for only the cost of shipping through the Telltale store.

Of course. It is a lot of fun. I played through it on the Wii a couple of years ago and still play it on Android or PC every now and then.

Alright, thanks for ToMI. DRM free is fine, I don't think there's ever a time where the slightly more inconvenient version is better.

My pleasure.

@Charlie Blackmore: The downloads have online verification, but if you're in the US it's probably cheap to get the disc version shipped.

I'll repeat the stuff I have left since we're on a new page:

Steam:

* Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight and And Yet It Moves, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution and Atom Zombie Smasher (Same. One key.)

* Crayon Physics Deluxe, Aquaria, and Dungeons of Dredmor (One key.)

Desura:

* Braid, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans (One key.)

* Dungeons of Dredmor

I would like the first steam code please,the one with And Yet it Moves.If that wouldn't be too much trouble.

I have a key for brutal legend, DF prototype and Brazen Prototype if anyone wants them.

I have a key for brutal legend, DF prototype and Brazen Prototype if anyone wants them.

I'd love Brutal Legend if it's still available.

I'm not going to jump on the handout bandwagon, but I have some Steam games for trade if anyone is interested.

All Steam DRM

$14.99 - Don't Starve

$14.99 - Revenge of the Titans Collection

$9.99 - Ultratron

$9.99 - Droid Assault

$2.99 - Dungeon Hearts

$19.99 - Red Orchstra 2: Game of the Year Edition

Honestly, I'd Really like XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Steam and I'd be willing to do trade a bit higher than the listed $39.99 price depending on what you want from that list. But, if you have other offers I'm more than willing to see them.

can i have a brazen key, homie? i don't have anything to trade at the moment (unless you're into steam trading cards) but i will love you forever.

Just remembered I have 3 Brazen keys still left from Amnesia Fortnight if anyone would care for one...

Ya I still have the keys. I'll send them to you guys later today.

You guys forget that this is the giveaway thread.

Nope, didn't forget. I just figured no one would care, and I didn't see that there was a trading topic already.

Thanks for the link though!

Bump!

I still have the keys for DF prototypes and the Brazen Prototype if anyone wants them.

I've been trying to organize my Steam keys from various bundles using a spreadsheet and after finishing Indie Royale I have a list of games that I might have spare keys for. I say might, because Indie Royale doesn't actually display which games I've already requested keys for, and since I own these games on Steam, Steam only tells me that I have the game already; not if the specific key has been used.

I prefer giving the keys to someone that's part of the community, so I'm going to ask that anyone interest has a join date prior to July 1st and at least 100 posts. Please let me know if a key isn't working.

The games are:

* Osmos

* Blueberry Garden

* The Journey Down: Chapter One

* Hector: Badge of Carnage

* To the Moon

* Blackwell Deception

* Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

* Fieldrunners