Broken Age

Borderlands GOTY edition.

I have Steam keys for the following:

- 1954: Alcatraz

- Cognition: GotY Edition

- Deponoia

- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

[del]- Torchlight II[/del]

One per person, 50 posts needed, PM me, etc.

- Deponoia

- Torchlight II

You beat the average for Among the Sleep, didn't you?

- Deponoia

You beat the average for Among the Sleep, didn't you?

That and RealMYST.

steam gifts:

Don't Starve

Broken Age

Borderlands GOTY edition.

These are all taken but I'll let you all know if I get anymore.

In addition to this list from earlier:

[del]- Cognition: GotY Edition[/del]

- Deponoia

[del]- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes[/del]

I also have a half-dozen hidden object games that I'll group together as one batch because I REALLY can't be bothered to keep track of them individually. If you want 'em, you can have 'em all. They are:

- Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE

- Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders

- House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets

- House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE

- Mystery Masters: Psycho Train Deluxe Edition

- Nearwood: Collector’s Edition

- Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe

One selection per person, 50 posts needed, PM me, etc.

I saw the latest humble bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/?button&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1164addada-Humble_Might_and_Magic_Bundle&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-1164addada-128087765#game-info-mightandmagic_duelofchampions_starterpack

And I didn't feel like getting any of those games, but I was hoping if anyone has Heroes & Might and Magic V or VI? I heard they were garbage, but I was still curious to try it. :D

I saw the latest humble bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/?button&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1164addada-Humble_Might_and_Magic_Bundle&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-1164addada-128087765#game-info-mightandmagic_duelofchampions_starterpack

And I didn't feel like getting any of those games, but I was hoping if anyone has Heroes & Might and Magic V or VI? I heard they were garbage, but I was still curious to try it. :D

This is a giveaway thread, not a 'buy me this' thread. (Anyway its only like $12 so why not just buy it?)

Bidot I think that you are confusing my intention I didn't ask anyone to buy it, I was looking if there where people that already bought the bundle (normally many of the people over here like me buy humble bundles). And I know the thread I gave away various games in the past in here. (I lurk more than I post in this forum...)

I am not buying it because of the bad references I heard of the game and because I have already a lot of things that I am playing at the moment so I hope to play in the future, and most of the bundle I am really not interested in, the most interesting thing Heroes M&M III I already have it.

Bidot I think that you are confusing my intention I didn't ask anyone to buy it, I was looking if there where people that already bought the bundle (normally many of the people over here like me buy humble bundles). And I know the thread I gave away various games in the past in here. (I lurk more than I post in this forum...)

I am not buying it because of the bad references I heard of the game and because I have already a lot of things that I am playing at the moment so I hope to play in the future, and most of the bundle I am really not interested in, the most interesting thing Heroes M&M III I already have it.

Be that as it may, this is a thread where people give away stuff. Coming in and asking for stuff - which IS what you're doing, however nicely - is very much frowned upon.

Jeez. Many sensitive people those days eh? :D Good luck Moderators!!!

Guys you can delete all the post no problem, I understand :)

Like I said didn't want to argue, was an honest and simple request out of curiosity for the evolution of the series of the game that I used to love so much.

Bumping this thread back up with a copy of Syberia and Stacking, both free to a good home (that clearly didn't just make an account to get keys and nothing more, so my ~50+ post rule still applies).

Unfortunately in the case of Syberia, I accidentally hit "Redeem" even though I already own it so I can't create a gift link, all I can do is give the unused Steam key.

Any games not marked out in my previous posts in this thread are still up for grabs as well.

I up as well by saying that I have still

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy

(~50+ post rule applies as well)

p.s. I am so pissed that I claimed for error in my first attempt in Humble Bundle months ago, Grid 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2, games that I know I will NEVER play :(

I've been looking at my Humble Bundle account, and realized I have tons of Steam keys I have no use. It feels pointless to just give them out in public, since that will probably mean that they will stay as unused as they are right now, even when redeemed. But if anyone are looking for any games that have been part of the humble bundles, feel free to ask and I will give that key if I have it.

Free random Steam Key to anyone who qualifies by the usual rules.

Don't worry, I can almost certainly guarantee you won't own this.

(It's not a bad game, scout's honour)

EDIT: And it's gone. Who claimed it? What was it? Only time will tell!

Turns out the mysterious mystery game was....

*drum roll*

ROOMS: THE MAIN BUILDING

How fortuitous that I've been playing a lot of games like this recently.

"RESULT!" as ye Brits would say.

OK, here's an interesting one.

One of the Kickstarters I've backed has given me a code for another game they've been working on called Street Arena. It's "a muliplayer game with gameplay and graphics similar to GTA 2" which actually launches proper on Friday, so this is a beta key to boot. Here's the Steam page.

The problem? As some of you may be aware, I'm not a fan of multiplayer games.

So... it's open to anyone here who wants it (and fits the usual 50 posts rule). The catch is that in exchange, you not only HAVE to play it, but you also have to leave a review for it on the Steam page.

Anyone willing to do that should shoot me a PM.

It's always weird when a bundle that contains a game is cheaper than just buying the game itself, despite the game being on offer. Didn't quite think that one through, did you "The Clans - Saga of the Twins"?

Anyway. Thanks to that bundle, I now have extra keys for games that I already own. Four games, in fact, but since two are from the same series I'll group them together. That means three chances to get a random game or two!

Not telling you what they are though. Therein lies the risk - are you actually gonna want the game you get?

PM me if you want a go. Usual 50 posts rule applies, as always.

EDIT: Should point out that you may have to wait a while until I respond to your PMs, since I'm working super early tomorrow morning and as such am also going to bed shortly. So get in quick, or you'll be waiting until tomorrow afternoon.

...really? No-one?

Screw it, here's a key. If you claim it, let me/us know so I can update the post.

ZNTVC-09LBW-9LR6B

...really? No-one?

Every once in a while I'm in the mood to gamble on a surprise. This was not one of those times.

...really? No-one?

Every once in a while I'm in the mood to gamble on a surprise. This was not one of those times.

I'm terrified of Bad Rats.

I've got quite a few Humongous Entertainment games on Steam from the latest Humble Mobile Bundle. I'd rather give them away in a batch, mostly because I'm lazy.

SO! Answers on a postcard, please: why do you deserve these keys? What Humongous (get it? GET IT??!) things will you do with the games?

(Basically, first one to PM me with a fun answer gets 'em. I'll keep you updated if more games are added to the bundle, too!)

...really? No-one?

I can assure you, my mystery keys are NOT Bad Rats.

They're RPGs, if that helps any.

...really? No-one?

I can assure you, my mystery keys are NOT Bad Rats.

They're RPGs, if that helps any.

Got them; thanks Darth Marsden!

For those who are curious they're Lilly and Sasha 1: Curse of the Immortals and Lilly and Sasha 2: Nexus of Souls. And since they come with trading cards, should be profitable even if I don't like them thanks to idlemaster =D

Only problem is they're game 1 and 2 of a trilogy, and my mild ocd says I HAVE to own the full series... decisions decisions...

See? I can be generous AND evil. Mwa-haha!

Still got two more RPGs to give away, if anyone wants them.

I gave away 2 keys for Bad Rats and 1 for Secret Of The Magic Crystals to random people in Twitch Chats.

Their salty response was totally worth it.

brb deleting twitch account

All my keys have gone. Now you shall never know the quote-unquote pleasure of playing through The Albino Hunter.

All my keys have gone. Now you shall never know the quote-unquote pleasure of playing through The Albino Hunter.

Is that like a hunter who IS an albino? Or is that a hunter who PREYS on albinos?

Is that like a hunter who IS an albino? Or is that a hunter who PREYS on albinos?

It's a hunter who IS an albino.

It's also quite funny, so y'all missed out there.