Bidiot Bales

♥ Steam Key Giveaway Thread! ♥

I'm interested in Hector: Badge of Carnage and Blackwell Deception. Are they adventure games of some sorts?

Very much interested in The Journey Down: Chapter One.

Steam keys sent. Let me know if they work.

@Jel: Yeah, both are adventure games. I really liked Hector. It's not very long, and was full of bugs when I played it, but it has enough foul language to fill a regular full length adventure. Blackwell is more of a classic adventure, down to the pixel graphics. It's pretty standard exept that you have a ghost sidekick that can interact with ghosts and walk through walls. It's even shorter than Hector, but it's part of a series.

@hot: Thanks, I appreciate it.

@Jel: Yeah, it's super atmospheric and I love Shigihara's voice.

@hot: Haha. That is awsome. Thanks for the tip.

I've been trying to organize my Steam keys from various bundles using a spreadsheet and after finishing Indie Royale I have a list of games that I might have spare keys for. I say might, because Indie Royale doesn't actually display which games I've already requested keys for, and since I own these games on Steam, Steam only tells me that I have the game already; not if the specific key has been used.

I prefer giving the keys to someone that's part of the community, so I'm going to ask that anyone interest has a join date prior to July 1st and at least 100 posts. Please let me know if a key isn't working.

The games are:

* Osmos

* Blueberry Garden

* The Journey Down: Chapter One

* Hector: Badge of Carnage

* To the Moon

* Blackwell Deception

* Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

* Fieldrunners

Same deal, now with Groupees keys. There's an even higher chance that I've activated several of these already, so don't get your hopes up.

The games:

* Primordia

* Gemini Rue

* Puzzle Bots

* Resonance

* The Blackwell Bundle

* Blackwell Deception

* La-Mulana

I also have a ton of HIB keys that I'll get to, and those I have control of, since it's possible to see whether or not I have requested a key there.

I have a Nightsky key and Walking Mars Key if someone wants to trade me those keys for something else. PM me if interested.

I'm going to lower my 100 posts requirement to 50 posts. I've seen you all over the game clubs and when you only have 59 posts, I'm thinking 100 posts is a ridiculously high limit to consider someone an active member of the community.

It's not like either of you asked for any of these keys though (except To the Moon). I just want someone to try them out so I can make my spreadsheet all neat and orderly.

The problem is that I don't know if I've redeemed them myself or not. These are games that I have but might have bought before they were in a bundle.

what is the appeal of steamgifts.com? like, how do you know that you're not just randomly giving away something to a greedy asshole who is probably gaming the system? i bet there's a lot of greedy assholes on there.

maybe i'm cynical but i'd rather give out gifts to internet people i at least sort of know.

I kind of prefer that as well. I don't know much about steamgifts.com though. Could be that there's some kind of community there too?

The steamgifts community consists mostly of people saying it's their b-day on the forums in the hope that someone will gift them a key.

Or at least it was last time I was there.

I still have the keys mentioned on the previous page. As mentioned there some of them might have been used already though.

I've got Steam keys to give away.

From HIB 9:

Fez

FTL

Trine 2

I don't know how you do it over here but I'd prefer that they go to someone who would actually use them (fair enough if someone wants to use one as a gift for someone else or something like that. Actually, thinking about it I don't really care where they go).

I've got Steam keys to give away.

From HIB 9:

Fez

FTL

Trine 2

I don't know how you do it over here but I'd prefer that they go to someone who would actually use them (fair enough if someone wants to use one as a gift for someone else or something like that. Actually, thinking about it I don't really care where they go).

I didn't get HIB 9 because I have everything but FEZ. I'll take that one if you're gifting it away.

I didn't get HIB 9 because I have everything but FEZ. I'll take that one if you're gifting it away.

No problem, check your PMs.

OK, here's what I've got Steam keys for.

[del]Brutal Legend[/del]

FTL

Mark of the Ninja

[del]Trine 2: Complete[/del]

One per person, PM me if you want one of them.

No problem, check your PMs.

Received. CorruptBiggins earns +10 gentleman points.

I think people would be more supportive of their rules if they stuck to their founding promises and not shilled for EA and THQ.

I buy most bundles and drop a lot more than a dollar on them, but I know a lot of people feel as though they stabbed them in the back by doing Triple A bundles.

i already own some of the games so i don't see the harm in giving away keys for those

if they didn't want people to share why don't they just go back to offering a single package key? why did the switch in the first place?

I think people would be more supportive of their rules if they stuck to their founding promises and not shilled for EA and THQ.

I buy most bundles and drop a lot more than a dollar on them, but I know a lot of people feel as though they stabbed them in the back by doing Triple A bundles.

also this is silly. humble origin bundle made $10,000,000 for charity. how is that a stab in the back.

You'd be surprised how strongly some people feel about it. It didn't really bother me all that much, but to some, it did.