Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bmuir1616

Massive Chalice Examples

Here is one example of a Massive Chalice. Are there more?

[photobucket]photo stanleycup.jpg[/photobucket]

Edit: Photo worked in the preview but not here. Guess I do not understand how to upload photos (used photobucket link above!)

It's a massive chalice of the mind, man.

moviegraal01.jpg

"That's the massive chalice of a carpenter."

"Uh, Indy, that looks pretty small to me compared to the others..."

stanleycup.jpg

Edit: Photo worked in the preview but not here. Guess I do not understand how to upload photos (used photobucket link above!)

Not sure about the photobucket tags, but if you're linking to the image directly then the [ img ] [/img] tags should work just fine. I tried them here by editing your post in my quote

Edit: Hey how about that, the img tags work!

stanleycup.jpg

Not sure about the photobucket tags, but if you're linking to the image directly then the [ img ] [/img] tags should work just fine. I tried them here by editing your post in my quote

Woah, what a weird chalice! It's like a tiny chalice with a MASSIVE base!

stanleycup.jpg

Actually it 's a huge chalice on top of a MASSIVE base. It's the Stanley Cup, hockey's most prized trophy.

stanleycup.jpg

Actually it 's a huge chalice on top of a MASSIVE base. It's the Stanley Cup, hockey's most prized trophy.

I've heard of that, but I've never seen it before. Knowledge Up!

Sign in to follow this