Sign in to follow this  
that guy

DFAF Movie Night

Yes my friends, your dream has come true. We have a channel on livestream.com solely for movies every Monday at 8:00 PM eastern time/7:00 central time. On this,the first of many movie nights, we will be watching The Last Starfighter. Make sure to be there.

The channel's name: DFAFMovieNight.

I have added a poll to pick next week's movie.Take your pick

Edit:I would also recommend that you do this in google chrome with the adblock plus extension on,otherwise you will have advertisements about every 15-20 minutes.

I won't be there but I voted for Hot Fuzz anyway, everyone must see that gem of a movie at least once.

I won't be there but I voted for Hot Fuzz anyway, everyone must see that gem of a movie at least once.

Me neither and agreed. I think I've seen it at least five times. It took me completely unawares the first time I saw it, but it's hilarious even when you know what's coming.

It's hilarious and the action scenes are awesome. The story is also awesome. And the acting. Heck, the whole dang movie is awesome.

I voted for Kung Fu Panda, just to be different. I have also not watched Kung Fu Panda, but I like most animated movies so why not.

Kung Fu Panda is one of the best animated films ever made, in my opinion, and unlock most Dreamworks movies it doesn't rely on pop culture or fourth wall breaking jokes to appeal to adults. It's just really good. The sequel is somehow even better too.

I voted for Atlantis though. I haven't seen that movie in years, but I remember it being genuinely entertaining. It came from an era when Disney wasn't doing a lot of genuinely entertaining movies either. It's very underrated.

Kung Fu Panda is one of the best animated films ever made, in my opinion, and unlock most Dreamworks movies it doesn't rely on pop culture or fourth wall breaking jokes to appeal to adults. It's just really good. The sequel is somehow even better too.

Yeah? It's been a while since I've seen the sequel to an animated movie. I'm so used to the crappy sequel cash-ins Disney has a history of making that I seldom bother. I think one of the most extreme examples of this is the sequel to Alladin. The original is so good and it's obvious they've put a lot of effort into the details. It's enough to take a look at the differences between the magic carpets in the two movies to get an understanding of the kind of crap they see fit for a sequel.

I've voteded HotFuzz, it's the worst movie by Simon Pegg and Nick frost so far, which still makes it pretty awesome - awesome enough to vote it over all the others, though i also really love Kung Fu Panda - wouldn't call it the best animated movie but it's up there, i didn't like the sequel as much though.

I voted for Atlantis though. I haven't seen that movie in years, but I remember it being genuinely entertaining. It came from an era when Disney wasn't doing a lot of genuinely entertaining movies either. It's very underrated.

I'd think How to Train Your Dragon and (maybe) Rise of the Guardians fits into the category of Dreamworks movies that don't do any of those things that you mention. They're no Pixar, but they do some things right, and it's pretty awesome when they do.

And yeah, Atlantis came from a period when Disney was doing some experimental stuff. That, and Treasure Planet, are probably two of the more well known relics of that era, and are both pretty good, even though they did terribly at the box office.

Just want to remind everyone about this one. There was a time when Disney did do things "differently" occasionally.

Oh god it's that thing again. It took them upwards of like, 40 years to create

My vote's for Atlantis. It seriously is underrated, and while it's certainly a pretty flawed movie in some areas, the epic setpieces and the great character interactions more than make up for it.

Hot Fuzz would be kind of fun, and I love Kung Fu Panda, too.